This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 66 set slowplayed

• radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Party Poker $50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 434064
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $60.56
      BB: $21.64
      UTG: $15.55
      MP: $96.07
      CO: $48.18
      BTN: $57.08

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with 6 :club: 6 :diamond:
      2 folds, CO raises to $2, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.75, 1 fold

Flop: ($4.50) 9 :spade: 6 :heart: Q :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3, Hero calls $3

Turn: ($10.50) 9 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($10.50) K :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $8, CO raises to $16, Hero raises to $55.56 all in, CO calls $27.18 all in

Villain 16/9/0/4.5 (vpip/pfr/3bet/af) over 74 hands

Flop is not the best to slowplay cause there are some open-enders but I think it's not the worst one as well. Is raising better here? I pretty much represent a set here cause I would have called with a queen and it's hard to put me on JT or 78 often here when I'm coldcalling oop preflop.

On the turn I think he's barreling with a queen, with an overpair, with a 9 of course and with some part of his weaker hands and air cause he's aggressive and might want to get me off of some pockets I might have floated him with - that's why I go for a check/raise.

What about river? Shoud I go for a ahove or just call his min-raise (I always fear those on the river).
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think you can c/r flop, bet turn, shove river
      This seems like the best way to get your money all-in.
      If you´re going to c/r on that turn card or even at blank turn card, then I think he might b/f overpair
      River shove is fine, he has enough times KQ or maybe 9x in his range that is min-raise river and you´re ahead to shove your boat for value