Elephant stats in the wrong place

• Termis
      Termis
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I use elephant on party poker, but stats are displayed for wrong people. I mean guy on the left has stats displayed below guy on the right and vice versa. I have default position for all the tables, where I sit at the same spot, so maybe this causes it? Can I make elephant to show stats in the right place, because playing with options didn't work.

Thanx
  • 6 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      I think there is a patch for this in the elephant thread somewhere, I found it easier to not use the preferred seating option on Party though.
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      try this

Party poker from 10 to 9 ppl table
    • Termis
      Termis
      Bronze
      still messed up. fucking shit. why its not working properly
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

There is a much easier way: Just enable the 'Enable PartyPoker 9-max Layout' option in the HUD settings dialog (on the first tab).

This should fix the wrong positions.

Ciao
      Michael
    • mihbor
      mihbor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MichaelWagner42
      Hi,

There is a much easier way: Just enable the 'Enable PartyPoker 9-max Layout' option in the HUD settings dialog (on the first tab).

This should fix the wrong positions.

Ciao
      Michael
      Hi,

It fixes the layout but the problem is that stats are not for the right players. This happens when you select change position or rotate table left/right, which you must do if you have preferred seating option activated at Party Poker.

I see this issue is reported a couple of times on different threads of this forum (but usually answers refer to the 9-max layout, which is a separate problem which has an obvious solution).

Unfortunately I can't find any solution or information when or if it is going to be fixed.
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi again,

We have found a bug which causes moved HUD stats. This will be fixed in the upcoming version 0.73 of the Elephant - Please download it from our developer blog when it is released.

We are planning to release the new elephant this week :)

Ciao
      Michael