Party Poker $50 Question

• allentalent
      allentalent
      Basic
      Passed the quiz and I chose party poker.
      When you make your account the instructions on here tell you to use the code, then go to the deposit part, fill out the info to make a real money account, then close the window.

I did this, and now when I go on party poker its still acting like I dont have a real money account (Im aware thats because I didnt make a deposit), just wondering if my $50 or whatever is still going to be deposited, even though it doesnt appear to be a real money account, but I did follow all the instructions.
  • 8 replies
    • tizi7
      tizi7
      Basic
      same thing for me ,but I recieved a phone call so I hope that everything will be ok.
    • Gytaz
      Gytaz
      Bronze
      How long does it usually take for the 50$ bonus to be transfered after completing the quiz and creating account?
    • tizi7
      tizi7
      Basic
      I'm waiting for a week
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by allentalent
      Passed the quiz and I chose party poker.
      When you make your account the instructions on here tell you to use the code, then go to the deposit part, fill out the info to make a real money account, then close the window.

I did this, and now when I go on party poker its still acting like I dont have a real money account (Im aware thats because I didnt make a deposit), just wondering if my $50 or whatever is still going to be deposited, even though it doesnt appear to be a real money account, but I did follow all the instructions.
      Hello allentalent,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

As long as you have followed all steps correctly then im sure there will be no problem in transfering your capital. Also please note due to the holiday season delays in the transfer might occur.

More info can be found here --> ** Important ** - Possible delays over holiday season.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gytaz
      How long does it usually take for the 50$ bonus to be transfered after completing the quiz and creating account?
      Hello Gytaz,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital usually can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. However due to the holiday season some delays might be possible. More info can be found here --> ** Important ** - Possible delays over holiday season.

But there are also some things you can check.

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com
      More info on id checks can be found at: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck/

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the pokerstrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transfered.

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature to ask support about your capital.

Hope all this will help.

Best of luck in your coming poker career!

Best regards,

-Jack
    • overboost1981
      overboost1981
      Bronze
      Hi!

I have also waited for bonus to be deposited to my account, but it was within 96 hours.
      the main thing to do is to send your copy of ID. ;)

but now, I have access only to 1$, not to all 50.
      whats the catch??

greetings from Croatia ;)
    • mokica24
      mokica24
      Bronze
      BR management ;) .. So you dont spend it all at once ;) !

Good luck at the tables ;) !
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by overboost1981
      Hi!

I have also waited for bonus to be deposited to my account, but it was within 96 hours.
      the main thing to do is to send your copy of ID. ;)

but now, I have access only to 1$, not to all 50.
      whats the catch??

greetings from Croatia ;)
      Hell overboost1981,

I suggest you write a ticket to support as they should be able to re install your bonus.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack