Tournament/Sit n Go History

• fenderboy993
      Hi, just wondering is there a way on full tilt of finding the results of all the tournaments/sit n gos you have played over a period of time? I know there is the tournament history page where you can see that goes back 100 or so but is there a way of finding more?

The reason being I have been keeping a record of my sit n go results for 3 weeks but would really like to know my results at this limit the week before, when i didnt think i would stick with sit n gos, and so didnt keep a record.

Thanks for any replies :D
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi fenderboy,

I'm not sure there is to be honest. I had a similar problem recently.

I have personally kept full records on a spreadsheet but couldn't reconcile some results the other day.
      I wrote several times to support, but have still failed to receive any adequate response or playing history.

They must keep records, should be a requirement somewhere, but perhaps they haven't got it into a user friendly format yet.

Best regards,

I read on another forum that they are working on this feature being added to the tournament history.
      The official from Full Tilt said something like 50k people have this in beta testing and more are being
      added all the time.

So look for it one day, the ability to request all your tournament history.

If they add to the site at anything near the rate they reply to emails though
      I wouldn't hold your breath for it being soon but eventually.
    • EagleStar88
      Stop Press:

Thanks 897, yeah they've just asked me to join and try it, but to be honest it's just your standard tournament hand history (like you can get saved to your hard drive anyway).

I think a wider range of actual tournament results would also be useful though.

Still, never say never,