This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 Rivered a set and got raised-all in

• Crokid
      Crokid
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $28,38
      MP2:
      $25,53

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5:club: , 5:spade:
      MP2 raises to $1,00, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,90, BB folds.

Flop: ($2,25) 6:diamond: , 3:diamond: , 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $1,50, Hero calls $1,50.

Is c/r a better line? I prefer c/c with this kind of hand in this situation.

Turn: ($5,25) A:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks.

I am surprised to see him check?! Why would he do that, with what range does he check here I asked my self but did not find an answer.

River: ($5,25) 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,74, MP2 raises to $23,03 (All-In),

Now the river improves my hand and i felt like I am in front in most situations on this river card and i value bet. And then the Tom Dwan all-in raise!!! What now? HELP??

Final Pot: $32,02

In this hand I felt how it sucks to be oop!
  • 2 replies
    • Sale1337
      Sale1337
      Bronze
      I go for a c/r, I rly don't get your river tbh. Flushes that missed don't pay you, 1 card str8 got there you planning to get value from A? I check/call maybe c/f if any ready ov villian.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Just how he can have there 7x or 2x when he is making that big river shove
      Maybe 77 or 22. I think river valuebet is a little thin, since don´t think you get called too many times hands like 88 or smt
      So I´d also prefer c/c river. if you decide to bet then fold to shove is ok, they tend to have 7x a lot of times if they take that line
      I would also like c/r flop and call shoev if he decides to do that
      when he b/c flop I would fire that Ax turn card, since then it is very reasonable that he´d fold 77-KK hand