This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50sh: KK

• opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $26,45
      Hero:
      $69,00

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:spade: , K:diamond:
      MP3 raises to $1,00, Hero raises to $3,00, 3 folds, MP3 calls $2,00.

Flop: ($6,75) A:spade: , 6:spade: , 5:club: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $1,50, Hero calls $1,50.

Turn: ($9,75) A:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $6,25, MP3 raises to $21,95 (All-In), Hero ?

MP3 was maniac, but not much history before this hand...
  • 3 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I think there are arguments either way. If you know that he's really overly Aggressive I call although the fact he checked initially may mean he really was trapping you with Ax.

The fact that you say he's a maniac and there are two A's down making it a bit less likely he has one makes me call he also donked flop which I rarely give respect to, again we only need like 27% equity or something to break-even.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I 3bet bigger pre to $3.5 at least

Flop is ok but I check behind the river despite the 2nd A, since he is maniac he can bluffraise you but you also want to play a relatively small pot since he can show up with random aces.

I think you can get more value by checking behind and call the River,

As played, I'd call his c/RAI but I doubt whether he can show up with QQ-77 here enough times to be profitable
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if you´re going to bet turn, you have to call shove, since draws has a lot more than trip aces
      But I would check back turn and call river bet or if he checks then bet river myself