Selling Play Money Chips?

• sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      Hi all;
      when I googled "sell pokerstars chips" the 3rd link seems best but dunno is this real, btw when I see lots of site to say they buy chips so they could sell to THE ONE REAL site but which one is real ? anyone any idea about selling play money chips?
  • 3 replies
      Bronze
      It used to be really easy.

Open a pile of play money SNGS and get 1mil chips and they sell for about $10 real cash per mil.

Now you can only open 3 play money SNGs at a time.

So if you can do this playing cash, then more power to you but it will take you a long time to
      build up to 1 mil from 1k. You can also get the Poker Stars Beta client. Once you earn play money
      chips with the Beta you can transfer them back to the real account. I think they give you
      2 for 1 on it.

As for what site to use.. I would use one that does transaction with $T.
      Try selling them a little $t first and see if it works out. Then go ahead and
      sell your play money. Or at least try selling a few before dumping off piles
      of chips and getting scammed.
    • sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      actually I asked about did anyone do that? I tried multitabling 200k in one day with 6 table ...
    • ProlinePoker
      ProlinePoker
      Bronze
      So, any news regarding selling your play money chips? I'm also interested in this, i know that the ones with more value are PokerStars, so let us know when you sell them to see if we can trust the site that is buying from you