This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Selling Play Money Chips?

• sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      Hi all;
      when I googled "sell pokerstars chips" the 3rd link seems best but dunno is this real, btw when I see lots of site to say they buy chips so they could sell to THE ONE REAL site but which one is real ? anyone any idea about selling play money chips?
  • 3 replies
      Bronze
      It used to be really easy.

Open a pile of play money SNGS and get 1mil chips and they sell for about $10 real cash per mil.

Now you can only open 3 play money SNGs at a time.

So if you can do this playing cash, then more power to you but it will take you a long time to
      build up to 1 mil from 1k. You can also get the Poker Stars Beta client. Once you earn play money
      chips with the Beta you can transfer them back to the real account. I think they give you
      2 for 1 on it.

As for what site to use.. I would use one that does transaction with $T.
      Try selling them a little $t first and see if it works out. Then go ahead and
      sell your play money. Or at least try selling a few before dumping off piles
      of chips and getting scammed.
    • sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      actually I asked about did anyone do that? I tried multitabling 200k in one day with 6 table ...
    • ProlinePoker
      ProlinePoker
      Bronze
      So, any news regarding selling your play money chips? I'm also interested in this, i know that the ones with more value are PokerStars, so let us know when you sell them to see if we can trust the site that is buying from you