Why SSS players don't play CAP?

• ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      How f ing fun can it be to show EVERYONE you are no smart? Why not got cap tables and play there instead. Will be better for everyone. Today I played at one table with 7 SS's and they refused to leave. WTF man! AND WHY IS ALL SHORTSTACKS GERMAN. I thought german people were intelligent but I guess i was wrong. And yeah damn they suck out. Every hand. One time it looked pretty good with my AJ vs A8 on 2252 board but then river 2 so we chopped it. Why is there no shortstacks in HSP or PAD if it's such a f ing good fun and respectable way to play poker? Just wondering..
  • 5 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      [ ] table selection

:f_p:

Play HU if you really wanna be able to 100% avoid them ;)
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      [x] wait 1 month till FTP add the min buyin rule and 1 more month till PS include this rule as well
      [x] eat sss fishes trying to play bss
      [x] profit
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      haha that's funny you say I played HU for 10 days then EVERYONE checks my PTR and doesn't want to play. I'm not good HU just run good but still they don't wanna play. Love HU tbh but it's so hard to find someone to play 4 tables with same time.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      :heart: how you brag so discreetly.

"im so sick hu noone dares to play me" ^^

out of curiosity, whats your winrate on nl200?
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by ksh198
      haha that's funny you say I played HU for 10 days then EVERYONE checks my PTR and doesn't want to play. I'm not good HU just run good but still they don't wanna play. Love HU tbh but it's so hard to find someone to play 4 tables with same time.
      play on a site that doesnt use PTR, or you can play on Party which lets you change your name every 3 months if you have Elite status

the CAP tables on FT have 30bb min or 35bb min don't they? I bet thats why they stay away