I Wipe my ass with this poker software

• 32 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Heave112,

This is standard variance and will occur occasionally on all poker platforms.

Over time, as the number of hands you've played builds up, the odd hand lost to variance slips into distant memory.

Best regards & better luck next time,

Bart
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      I <3 thread title, keep 'em coming.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      lololololol I saw the exact same thing in the morning, just that it was a preflop allin 88 vs AA and they both flopped a set
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      the board cards are not random. what do you mean by rigged?

even though this is a "strategy" web site for poker, most people do not that poker cards are shuffled ONCE before the hand starts.

you were SUPPOSED to lose this hand, you did not make the right DECISION of folding. it is YOUR FAULT for loosing the hand.

the dealer will give you the board cards as per what was shuffled before the hand started.

i dont like bet365, but i have to say i am getting annoyed with the complaining on the forum. could not find anything constructive or self-critisism.

all of those "rigged" threads are usually created by loosers or people who want to have a laugh with those loosers.
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi Heave112,

I strongly recommend reading more acrticles regarding mindset and psycology.

These things will always happen in poker, you either need to find a way to deal with it or prepare for a bumpy road.

I know how hard it can be though, trust me we all do.

Best regards,
      vonki
    • SuvorovNL
      SuvorovNL
      Bronze
      Like the comments in the chat. :tongue:

Look, there's gonna be bad beats and there's gonna be suck outs. Next time, some other schmuck will move all-in against you being 100% sure he's got you beat and you'll be laughing your ass off. Just hang in there.
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Reanimater
      the board cards are not random. what do you mean by rigged?

even though this is a "strategy" web site for poker, most people do not that poker cards are shuffled ONCE before the hand starts.

you were SUPPOSED to lose this hand, you did not make the right DECISION of folding. it is YOUR FAULT for loosing the hand.

the dealer will give you the board cards as per what was shuffled before the hand started.
      What do you mean with "it is your fault for loosing the hand"? You suggest that he should've folded three of a kind, Aces? I hope I misunderstood you. Otherwise you really should consider playing another game

EDIT: BTW, Of course I don't agree with Heave that the software is rigged. The other player just won against the odds.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi Heave112,

This is standard variance and will occur occasionally on all poker platforms.

Over time, as the number of hands you've played builds up, the odd hand lost to variance slips into distant memory.

Best regards & better luck next time,

Bart
      Pritty much the perfect response. Simple, clear & just how it is.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      i did this once on ipoker also titan platform :) we both floped set and raise reraise allin and magic turn of 8 :) i was so confused for a few minutes....
    • Ashleyheaton
      Ashleyheaton
      Bronze
      I get bad beats but i ask the question, if poker sites make their money from rake why would they fix hands, this surely would just drive away players. All you players that moan just can't accept that you are going to lose from time to time after all poker do have a degree of luck to it.
    • boleles
      boleles
      Bronze
      My all hands look like this one

Lost starting capital!!!!!!Just make 200 merit point!!!!!!
      Thx guys for giving me 50$ but i cant win on this awesome poker newtwork
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boleles
      Lost starting capital!!!!!!Just make 200 merit point!!!!!!
      Thx guys for giving me 50$ but i cant win on this awesome poker newtwork
      rofl, it's definitely not your own fault, it's not like you ignored BRM or played bad or anything. No, it must be the network.
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      rofl, it's definitely not your own fault, it's not like you ignored BRM or played bad or anything. No, it must be the network.

ROFL!!!!
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      damn, this post is awesome... :heart:

just look at the chat... or the "lost my 50 on NL10" guy...

pure gold...

this should be in the glossary next to http://
    • Ectoz
      Ectoz
      Bronze
      Has anyone EVER said anything about a system being rigged in his favor? :s_evil: No,why would they :)

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      And have you ever noticed that all the 'rigged' complainers play low stakes..........why would the sites screw them over when there are guys playing for huge sums?
    • Turcin
      Turcin
      Bronze
      This is karma for fu***ng ping-pong on flop. OMG i have set i must miniraise that he cant fold blablabla...
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I like that they start playing NL10 BSS first day.

This ppl are masters of poker.

After i got First starting capital of 50$ i needed a month or two to start playing NL10BSS. And why that?? Because i was bad player and i still am bad. I just have a little more luck and i hit every time the best hand on river.
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      I was as sarcastic as you guys on the 'does variance have memory' thread, and everyone jumped on my head for my lack of sensitivity! ROFL indeed!