WMZ, I did not make a deposit,Help!

• lovehulei
      lovehulei
      Bronze
      hello guys!

I did not make a deposit, Transfer' NO.0449191A .

please help me!!thank you !

• 2 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      this forum isnt the place to resolve your specific deposit issue with ftp unfortunately as they are the people that know better than anyone here does.

we are here to be jealous and supportive of your winnings, not jealous but still supportive when you lose. we will also TRY to answer most questions about full tilt poker and pokerstrategy promotions.

and i will personally also reply to further queries on subjects such as the meaning of life, baseball and women. although you should know i dont have a clue how to hold a bat, im still a student at the age of 26 and very very single.
      but still. :D
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      this forum isnt the place to resolve your specific deposit issue with ftp unfortunately as they are the people that know better than anyone here does.

we are here to be jealous and supportive of your winnings, not jealous but still supportive when you lose. we will also TRY to answer most questions about full tilt poker and pokerstrategy promotions.

and i will personally also reply to further queries on subjects such as the meaning of life, baseball and women. although you should know i dont have a clue how to hold a bat, im still a student at the age of 26 and very very single.
      but still. :D
      Yes this is what the forum is about :D

My suggestion lovehulei is to contact full tilt support at support@fulltiltpoker.com .

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack