This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

from $60 to $2000

• ixuz1
      ixuz1
      Bronze
      Hello, I just feel like letting you know my success.

First off all, don't try this yourself... I wanted to try playing roulette for the first time. I've heard of something called "Martingale's System". So I sat down at a online roulette table with $60.

I was running hot for very long, taking some risks och such. I almost lost everything a few times. So I started with $60 and now I have $2000!!

I had so so so much luck! And it won't happen again. DON'T TRY THIS YOURSELF!

Now that I have $2000 I can play BBS on NL $0.25/$0.50. :D

I won't ever play roulette again. :)
  • 3 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      I usually congratulate people for their achievements but roulette is sth I really dislike. I really hope you won't play it anymore...

And if you're starting your playing poker at NL50 that's gambling too because NL50 players are far better than any rookie (in average).
    • ixuz1
      ixuz1
      Bronze
      Oh, I'll play lower limits then :) and as I said I won't play roulette again, that was quite amazing how lucky I actually was but I'm sure it will come back at me if I try again.

Longterm winning is not equal to roulette lol :D

Thanks for your reply. :f_love:
    • Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      i did that with roulette and lost my entire poker bankroll a few years ago

got too many reds in a row and couldnt get my money back :)