Mixing it up?

• 3 replies
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      I think taking it out of the cup is a bit over the top but if you would change sides now and then that would be fine, to not get predictable you could look at your watch. If the seconds lever show up in the first quarter put it on the left side in the second quarter put it away from you and so on. You must also think about balancing your playbook. This you can accomplish by putting milk inyour coffee when your eating a ham sandwich and then use milk when you order an egg and turkey as well. Now no one will think your predictable and reads will be quite impossible to make. Good luck at the tables

:spade:
    • random3
      random3
      Bronze
      I think that taking the spoon out most of the time is definitely +EV.
      More then mixing it up it's important to be consistent, so use same spoon for all drinks and food. That way no one will ever now what are you up to.
      Also be aggressive with the stirring and don't be afraid to go all in with the sugar. Good luck!
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      nah, in this case i would fold preflop... You may get in trouble on a later street when the spoon hit you in the eye and you spill coffee all over you. Best option would be just to make the standard play here and follow the charts!