Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG1:
      $8,04
      Hero:
      $8,19

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with T:diamond: , T:spade:
      UTG1 raises to $0,75, UTG2 folds, Hero ???

Small sample but this guy looks really too loose.

Fold or 3-bet?
  • 3 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      with 20bb you could probably shove allin, but since you have 32bb (waiting for bb to sit out I assume?) you should be a little more conservative. Maybe call and hope to hit a set, if you are not confident postflop a fold is ok.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      On SSS I think it is better to tighten your game once you've hit and you wait for the BB. you got a lot more to lose and you should avoid taking risk.

on BSS it say that you need 20x the raise to be able to call with a small pp if you are behind to make it worth it. you do not have that.

What you have to think is what you gonna do after the flop if you dont hit? fold to a more than likely cbet?

I would not shove with a TT you might get a donk call and lose.

best solution I think is fold and wait for BB but I would play QQ+ AK+

Also it is a raise from UTG, I tend to respect that even with looser oponents. I would only call if I knew was a maniac
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delete461
      with 20bb you could probably shove allin, but since you have 32bb (waiting for bb to sit out I assume?) you should be a little more conservative.
      So I fold this one. you have to be more succesfull because you got a bigger stack thus one plays relatively tighter

villain is loose yes but you have to see 70/15 as someone who is limping, calling too much. His raise range is just 15 which is allrighty. ;)

- Gerv