[NL2-NL10] Nl25 JJ

• 5 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      The stats you have are for a very few number of hands. So far the player is nearly unkown. I would play it following the rules ie shove it!
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      The stats you have are for a very few number of hands. So far the player is nearly unkown. I would play it following the rules ie shove it!
      +1

Stick to basic charts until you have a good reason not to do so - with only 38 hands on villain dont try to get fancy.

even if you had more hands on opponent a shove would likely be correct, relevant stat is 3-bet which needs to be >4% to shove with JJ.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Don't get too goofy about statistics with an invalid sample!!!. I mean I can fold 28 hands in a row on some tables because 1) I do not get any hands, 2) there is a lot of action in front of me which forces me to fold my marginal hands.

But expanding the bigger picture, I can play a 17/15 style in average

- Gerv
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Don't get too goofy about statistics with an invalid sample!!!. I mean I can fold 28 hands in a row on some tables because 1) I do not get any hands, 2) there is a lot of action in front of me which forces me to fold my marginal hands.

But expanding the bigger picture, I can play a 17/15 style in average

- Gerv

17/15 on SSS isn't that high?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I was just giving an example which illustrates the problem regardless what kind of strategy I play :)