Greetings from the UK

• NickMitchell19
      Hello Cyber friends! :)

My Names Nick and I'm from Manchester, UK. Although to much delight, I'm not a Red, thankfully.. Currently 19 and loving the young student lifestyle. Played poker for a couple years but never past the extent of the odd pub competition or Home tournaments. A little bit online but was never major and never really achieved anything.

Always loved the game and its amazing too see such websites offering vast amounts of help to new players (practically including me!) so thank you very much PokerStrategy for running such a helpful, beneficial site!! :)

Ive recently learnt about Short Stacked strategy and completed the quiz and registered up to Party Poker (username: NickMitchel1) .. Soon I'll hopefully be playing for real there so keep an eye out for me!!

Anyway, rambled on a bit.. Just wanted to say Hi :) ..

• 2 replies
    • SilentSteve
      Hey Nick, from Brighton here. Good luck with the SSS, personally I prefer the BSS since you can rob people for more money at a time!

Play on pokerstars/FTP here but might see you around still.
    • kingdippy2008
      Hello NickMitchell19,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

PokerStrategy has lots to offer someone who wants to learn poker. There are;

• Strategy articles - Learn and read about basic theory and concepts that can be put into practice on the Poker tables.

• Videos - See the basic theories and concepts put into practice by one of our coaches.

• Live coachings - Watch the coaches play and ask them any questions you have. Im sure the coach will be happy to help!

There are also lots of Promotions that can be found at PokerStrategy, as well as us providing you with the latest news in the Poker world. All that can be found on the News page

And apart from that, we offer you $50 free so you can start playing and putting what we advise you into practice!

Best of luck on your coming poker career!

Best regards,