Softest poker rooms.

• 17 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      the smaller sites are definitely softer - I often play on Pacific when there may be only one or two tables going on each limit, so multitabling isnt possible. Coupled with the slow and frustrating software this makes it completely unsuitable for serious poker players to play on. This of course means only fishes are left :D
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      Sites without RB. Somehow most of regulars dont play without RB, so easier competition.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      slowshow i disagree with you. partypoker doesnt have RB and that is definately not an easy site to play on.

in my experience american sites are the softest. ftp stars cake.
    • Firehoper
      Firehoper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raun
      partypoker doesnt have RB and that is definately not an easy site to play on.
      Have to disagree here. I dont know, maybe SnG's or MTT's are a whole different story, but I play at NL25 SH on Party and have to say that if you table-select at least a little bit, you can simply crush them. (Of course if you're good yourself)
      I mean, really, just avoid tables with some pretty good regs, and you will be OK. :)

I see Party being similiar to Everest in strenght of Cash players. Really nothing to worry about If you are sure about yourself. :)

Now to answer the question: personally to me, Party and Everest are softest. Didn't play at many rooms tho...

Gl @ the tables. :f_cool:
    • Kleftakos
      Kleftakos
      Bronze
      I have played a lot on stars and it seems pretty tough to me. Pacific and Betfair on the other hand seem full of fish, I have played SSS on Pacific and took my BR up to 1k $$, and Betfair is full of Greek and Cypriot fish.
    • Jurate06
      Jurate06
      Bronze
      bwin (ongame) for sure...
    • toltec444
      toltec444
      Bronze
      Dont know the softest, but Stars is where I played against the best regular I´ve ever seen, and it was pretty difficult to me find the fishs.
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Firehoper
      Originally posted by raun
      partypoker doesnt have RB and that is definately not an easy site to play on.
      Have to disagree here. I dont know, maybe SnG's or MTT's are a whole different story, but I play at NL25 SH on Party and have to say that if you table-select at least a little bit, you can simply crush them. (Of course if you're good yourself)
      I mean, really, just avoid tables with some pretty good regs, and you will be OK. :)

I see Party being similiar to Everest in strenght of Cash players. Really nothing to worry about If you are sure about yourself. :)

Now to answer the question: personally to me, Party and Everest are softest. Didn't play at many rooms tho...

Gl @ the tables. :f_cool:
      From 100nl + Partypoker is one of the hardest out there 100% Just by saying 25nl is easy, all limits aren't aswell... :s_confused:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Swire
      From 100nl + Partypoker is one of the hardest out there 100% Just by saying 25nl is easy, all limits aren't aswell... :s_confused:
      +1
    • Firehoper
      Firehoper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Swire
      Fair enough, just told what I know, what I have experienced.

I'll have it in mind. Peace.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      xD this makes me really think i should switch poker rooms.. im playing on pokerstars atm and building my bankroll hasn't exactly gone smooth.

I'm just wondering if it will be worth it. Are the players really that much worse on other poker rooms then on pokerstars?

on the other hand if i can make some nice profit on pokerstars i should be able to do it on any other site aswell..
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      iPoker Euro tables. Don't know why regulars avoid them, but as long as they do I'll be there.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      iPoker Euro tables. Don't know why regulars avoid them, but as long as they do I'll be there.
      This.
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      All i know is $3 SNG's are pretty tough on party, plus the rake is high... 20% rake.... :(
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      I have played 20$ SNG's on iPoker and Party and i don't see a big difference between them. At the most i can say that i feel sometimes Party's players are worse but it's not a certitude.

By the way, any significant change between these two and PokerStars?
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      Soft tables can be found @ any room. It all depends on promotions, VIP programs and time of day. ipoker and Party are full of TAGs and Rocks grinding for bonuses and VIP points untill 00:00 then you can find some good tables untill 08:00. PS and FTP have good tables all day long, but you may have to jump around abit to continue to play good tables because the regs showup after awhile. Choose 2-3 rooms and keep an eye on the tables and the soft profitable tables will show up. :f_wink:
    • hoffee
      hoffee
      Bronze
      Prima. Gnuf/Betway for instance.