This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL30 SH JKs SB call

• Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I think everything was weird here.

I think first of all i should 3-bet preflop. As played also flop is very weird by Hero.

But what happend on that turn. The BBs move was like a bluff but i decided to fold.

A lot of weird moves here. Please give me the best line for whole hand.

BB is fish

Thanks in advance.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.15/$0.3 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $35.41
      MP2:
      $22.64
      MP3:
      $26.67
      CO:
      $30.00
      BU:
      $20.47
      SB(Hero):
      $51.79

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, K.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $1.05, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.90, BB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($3.15) J, Q, 9 (3 players)
      Hero bets $2.10, BB raises to $4.20, MP3 folds, Hero calls $2.10.

Turn: ($11.55) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $10.98, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $11.55.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: What about MP3? Do you have any stats on him, otherwise if we are playing against unknown then I am just folding my hand. I might consider 3betting when the guy would be on later positions or I know that he is capable of laying down his hand being OOP. More often I am just giving up my hand in such situations.

As played
      Flop: Sure you can CBet on such board but more often against unknown it will hard to make him fold. I might even consider Check/Fold here, of course we do have the gutshot but it ain't give a reason to continue with the hand. Our gutshot still might be dominated, so I would just give up in multiway pot here, Check/Fold.
      Turn: Definitely Check/Fold.

Conclusion
      Being OOP don't try to limp with such marginal hands, you are just making your life a lot harder. Such hands are hard to play.

Best regards,
      Rensu