Tell a friend payout

• lauri1
      lauri1
      Bronze
      Hi

I have 100$ for refering a friend and now id like to pay it out. The problem is that i can only choose party/titan and mansion poker account to pay out. In pokerstrategy.com i sent my starting capital to full tilt poker, why cant i choose it? I already had account in partypoker, that i didnt regist with pokerstrategy.com bonus code. Titan poker doesnt work in Estonia.

Any way to send that money to full tilt/party poker(account that is not in pokerstrategy.com)

My friend collected more than 5k strategy points and now i cant even get cash out? I see no point in inviting any more friends if its true.
  • 4 replies
    • fulja
      fulja
      Bronze
      I saw ppl occasionaly saying that it will soon be possible to request TAF payouts through moneybookers....So, if you're out of options just wait a little bit more. I'm sure staff will make something happen :)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi lauri1,

Moneybookers option will be implemented soon. However, if you can't wait till that time, we can pay to your existing Party account. Just save your account name into your PokerStrategy profile, then you will be able to request a pay-out.

Regards,
      thunder
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      I get TAF to my party poker acc that is not with ps bonus code.
    • lauri1
      lauri1
      Bronze
      Thx for answer. Added my partypoker account to my profile and requested payout to partypoker.