This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

No more SSS on FT

• Sale1337
      Sale1337
      Bronze
      Post comments/opinion about it. It is very likely, that Stars will follow (because otherwise, most of the regs will move to FT), which I my opinion is great, since SSS are verywhere, flooding even SH tables now. I guess alot of people have to make a transition here from SSS, to BSS, I already did one, and I think the knowlege gap is not THAT big, but is significat.

Take care
  • 14 replies
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      i guess i have to make the switch then... wont be long before all sites apply this i think.
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      link with the news?
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      The info is on 2+2 forums. I still think we have to wait how exactly will these changes look. Maybe it will be like on stars where they implemented 50bb min tables. I still think some tables will stay the same.
      We will see and then we will adapt.
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      it's cool that fish will have to buyin for more.
      it's also cool that there will be more bad regs for a while playing both 100bb and 40 or whatever they set the minimum to.
      but the coolest thing of all is that people that are too lazy/stupid to adapt properly to shorties and would rather spend their time whining about them, will keep being lazy/stupid.
      soo yeah.. i like :D
    • DarthBobo
      DarthBobo
      Bronze
      I'm a FL donk so I don't have much of a clue.

But suppose they increase the min buyin to 40bb.
      Wouldn't it still be possible to play SSS? Just with a somewhat wider range.
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      I don't think it can be more profitable than 100bb. From my experience it's really hard to play that stacksize.
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      just go play cap instead of SSS it's 30 bbs capped, stop cry noskillers. You just play for rake anyway. Did you ever feel good playing SSS? I didn't. but playing BSS is better than getting a bj when you wake up sometimes when you make sick reads.
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Dear mister bigstacker, just go play deep tables. I don't see any crying other than yours in this thread.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RahXephon1
      Dear mister bigstacker, just go play deep tables. I don't see any crying other than yours in this thread.
      +1

OT: i hope they are just adding a bunch of 50bb min tables like rahx says. and doesnt that solve the problem? then the bigstackers who doesnt wanna play against shortstackers can just play there?
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raun
      +1

OT: i hope they are just adding a bunch of 50bb min tables like rahx says. and doesnt that solve the problem? then the bigstackers who doesnt wanna play against shortstackers can just play there?
      +1
    • Sale1337
      Sale1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dandycal
      Originally posted by raun
      +1

+1
      lol -3 all of the quoters are SSS players :P
      yep they will change prolly between 30-40BB, which will destroy the SSS strategy.
      SSS moving to ipoker?
      lol :)
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Uhm why exactly would they do this?

The only thing they will accomplish is losing players and losing players = losing money which isn't that smart.

I bet they will just have normal tables and 50BB tables like stars.

and btw i dont see how SSS can be profitable at 25BB and not at 30bb or 40bb. isn't it basicaly shove when you get a good hand? you might get called less, but when people have a good hand they will call you anyway..
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      Uhm why exactly would they do this?

The only thing they will accomplish is losing players and losing players = losing money which isn't that smart.

I bet they will just have normal tables and 50BB tables like stars.

and btw i dont see how SSS can be profitable at 25BB and not at 30bb or 40bb. isn't it basicaly shove when you get a good hand? you might get called less, but when people have a good hand they will call you anyway..
      not when people will get odds to call for setmining
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      well with 25 or 30bb it wont really be a problem. but around midstacked it will.