No more SSS on FT

• Sale1337
      Sale1337
      Bronze
      Post comments/opinion about it. It is very likely, that Stars will follow (because otherwise, most of the regs will move to FT), which I my opinion is great, since SSS are verywhere, flooding even SH tables now. I guess alot of people have to make a transition here from SSS, to BSS, I already did one, and I think the knowlege gap is not THAT big, but is significat.

Take care
  • 14 replies
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      i guess i have to make the switch then... wont be long before all sites apply this i think.
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      link with the news?
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      The info is on 2+2 forums. I still think we have to wait how exactly will these changes look. Maybe it will be like on stars where they implemented 50bb min tables. I still think some tables will stay the same.
      We will see and then we will adapt.
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      it's cool that fish will have to buyin for more.
      it's also cool that there will be more bad regs for a while playing both 100bb and 40 or whatever they set the minimum to.
      but the coolest thing of all is that people that are too lazy/stupid to adapt properly to shorties and would rather spend their time whining about them, will keep being lazy/stupid.
      soo yeah.. i like :D
    • DarthBobo
      DarthBobo
      Bronze
      I'm a FL donk so I don't have much of a clue.

But suppose they increase the min buyin to 40bb.
      Wouldn't it still be possible to play SSS? Just with a somewhat wider range.
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      I don't think it can be more profitable than 100bb. From my experience it's really hard to play that stacksize.
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      just go play cap instead of SSS it's 30 bbs capped, stop cry noskillers. You just play for rake anyway. Did you ever feel good playing SSS? I didn't. but playing BSS is better than getting a bj when you wake up sometimes when you make sick reads.
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Dear mister bigstacker, just go play deep tables. I don't see any crying other than yours in this thread.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RahXephon1
      Dear mister bigstacker, just go play deep tables. I don't see any crying other than yours in this thread.
      +1

OT: i hope they are just adding a bunch of 50bb min tables like rahx says. and doesnt that solve the problem? then the bigstackers who doesnt wanna play against shortstackers can just play there?
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raun
      +1

OT: i hope they are just adding a bunch of 50bb min tables like rahx says. and doesnt that solve the problem? then the bigstackers who doesnt wanna play against shortstackers can just play there?
      +1
    • Sale1337
      Sale1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dandycal
      Originally posted by raun
      +1

+1
      lol -3 all of the quoters are SSS players :P
      yep they will change prolly between 30-40BB, which will destroy the SSS strategy.
      SSS moving to ipoker?
      lol :)
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Uhm why exactly would they do this?

The only thing they will accomplish is losing players and losing players = losing money which isn't that smart.

I bet they will just have normal tables and 50BB tables like stars.

and btw i dont see how SSS can be profitable at 25BB and not at 30bb or 40bb. isn't it basicaly shove when you get a good hand? you might get called less, but when people have a good hand they will call you anyway..
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      Uhm why exactly would they do this?

The only thing they will accomplish is losing players and losing players = losing money which isn't that smart.

I bet they will just have normal tables and 50BB tables like stars.

and btw i dont see how SSS can be profitable at 25BB and not at 30bb or 40bb. isn't it basicaly shove when you get a good hand? you might get called less, but when people have a good hand they will call you anyway..
      not when people will get odds to call for setmining
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      well with 25 or 30bb it wont really be a problem. but around midstacked it will.