best and fastest way to rebuild bankroll??

• Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      its not really rebuilding but i got a second starting capital on party and i dont want to go outside proper brm but i cant see myself playing $1 Tounryes or NL5 for too long because i got my first capital to over $500 so i am playing at higher stakes than that and dontfind them dificult
      so what do you think is the fatest way to get the $50 to something around $300 considering i played on these limits?? what will give the best results considering im probably better than most other players

i was thinking mass multitable SSS but its kinda boring or playing $2 or $3 large MTTs and try get a top 5 or so??

anyone get the same situation??
      any ideas??
  • 7 replies
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      Just because the money is on a different site doesnt mean it has to be counted as a seperate bankroll.

I would just continue playing the same stakes as on your other site and if you go bust its really not that much of a deal.
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Bronze
      I think you should count your second capital as your bankroll since you still have to release the bonus.

No matter how good you are on the limit you play you have to always consider BRM. 10 Buy-ins for NL5 isn't following BRM. And remember you're playing at a different site as well.

If you are fit for upper limits you'll have no trouble grinding about a week on NL5, double your BR and move up to NL10 and so on with only 10 BI. But which I never advise.

And if you think if you play a couple of low buy-in tournaments and make a final table I think you're a bit too confident. Although it would be the fastest way to win more than 300$.
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      50$ on black imo
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by randomdonk
      50$ on black imo
      that's just stupid...

put it on red :)
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      Just because the money is on a different site doesnt mean it has to be counted as a seperate bankroll.

I would just continue playing the same stakes as on your other site and if you go bust its really not that much of a deal.
      +1

Don't know how many tables you play at a time, but let's assume it's 6. When you're playing at your main room, instead of opening 6 tables just open 4 or 5 and add a couple of most profitable Party tables. Whether you lose $50 on Party or on your main platform, it's still $50.
      Bronze
      I beg to differ here, if your main BR is only $500 than $50 is 10 percent of it.

All you need to do is "unlock" the $50 not remake it into $500.

Once you unlock it.. you withdraw it and whatever profit and put it on your main roll....

Then you get a healthy increase for little work.

If you go risk it by playing outside BRM, than you may be looking at nothing ventured nothing gained...

You are a much better player now than you were with your first $50, so it should take you no time
      to unlock it this time around.
    • LovinIT
      LovinIT
      Bronze
      I think you should try to get the whole bonus... other 50$...
      I just got the bonus, and im palying 1 $ SnG turbo. :) I want to make a chart of my winnings in the future and mb vids... any idea where i can get tools to movie and chart's... ?= ty.