iPoker rake system change

• AAkthxbye
      AAkthxbye
      Bronze
      Hi!

I've read elsewhere that the poker rooms in iPoker network will change from dealt rake VIP systems to contributed rake systems in the beginning of January 2010. Will this change the bet365 points?

Personally I'm most interested in the impact this might have on the no-deposit bonus, namely the amount of points required for each $10 increment, as well as the points required for withdrawing the initial $50. However, I believe such changes could be relevant for anyone working on a bonus or utilizing the VIP system at bet365.
  • 5 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi AAkthxbye;

I've heard about that too, but not sure whether is it true or not. It takes a lot of time for iPoker to implement any big change usually, so I'd expect the same will apply to this one (= if they wanted to release it in January, it may happen in April or so^^)..

If they make it official, updated VIP system should follow, but who knows? Let's hope they'll balance it somehow...

A lot of players play there for months so poker room should announce such changes in advance. Once they do, PokerStrategy will inform about that. :)
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      I got mail about this change to Contributed, sick nice no more sssers D:
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey bet 365 players,

I just received an email confirming they are changing "Merit Point accumulation on cash tables "

Regards,

Kyle.
    • doomsd
      doomsd
      Bronze
      this sucks you get no points now and when you put money in the pot you get points like before wtf they had to atleast double the points you get now for raked hands no cash back now like less then 5 procents omg why i have to pay for lost in their stupid 1 milion guaranted
    • VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      Gotta agree, this sucks.