New PokerStrategy.com website

• 19 replies
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      It looks AWESOME!
      It's very clear, well organised, stylish, ...

It's a bit slow though, but maybe cause you are still uploading files or something?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Thanks for the compliment. Yes, we are still working on it. If you find any mistakes on our new website please let us know in this thread:

http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/wbb_en/thread.php?threadid=7340

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Looks very cheap. I really dont like it.

The old one was much better if u ask me.
    • random3
      random3
      Bronze
      - I think that home screen is too confusing, I would put all that in the profile tab - maybe make an option to choose what you want to see on home page
      - I like the new strategy overview, much easier to navigate.
      - I prefer the older weekly overview of the coaching instead of only 5 days that we see now, maybe you can put it as an option to see whole week
      - name of the coach should be visible on the overview of the coaching
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      The new front page seems very good and clear (including the business model - two different links for it! :D ) for potential members... displaying something else for current me... ah, the update logged me out, the front page is different for members.

Okay, confusing status text:

Lifetime StrategyPoints: 9 798
      Necessary points for the next rank (diamond): 3 613

That implies that I need 3613 more lifetime points for an upgrade, which is of course wrong.

InterPoker and Full Tilt display links to the bonuses but Titan just shows 0 points although I haven't got a Titan account tracked to pokerstrategy, some incorrect default in the database? Hmm, I have options for "tracking status" on the bonus information page for Titan and not the others, as well. I suppose "I already have a TitanPoker account" is the "not eligible, terribly sorry" option and I should select it? ...also, "net" rakeback on InterPoker is an evil lie, and although it's not your lie you shouldn't repeat it unless that's in the affiliate T&C.

I hope that more than one news item is usually displayed on this page as several updates sometimes happen in a short period.

The coaching schedule would be more useful if it displayed more than 5 days, but more importantly it shouldn't be centered on today. What's the point of seeing coaching sessions from the last two days?

Where have the coaches' names gone? And the individual sessions' pages seem to be missing the teamspeak server link, if it was ever there and it's not just my memory embellishing the old page.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Strategy overview is now really REALLY GREAT!
      For everything else... I'll get used to it :)
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      I agree about the coaching section.
    • lakotnik
      lakotnik
      Bronze
      Hello!

I still can"t send a ticket. Puskhin can you write to support what is going with my points. There was no update two weeks now!

Thanks

Regards,

Lakotnik
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I had an update on 14.7. Next update was yesterday...
      So I guess it always takes 2 weeks or so...

One more thing about new site...
      Site always logs me off... I have to login almost every time.

edit: Where is the calculator? :P
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      I suppose you're still working on it as you've just integrated the forum, but the color scheme could do with some improvement to make it match the rest of the site ;)
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      I'm not sure if changing the colours is enough, this is disgusting.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Our IT is currently working at it. :)
    • c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      Overall i really like the new design, especially the strategy section and the fact that the forum is now integrated.

The only negative point i have (and tbh i'm not even sure if its just me being blind) is that there does not seem to be a notification when you receive a ticket - that would mean one has to check the help section on a regular basis, but obiously that is not really tragic :)

Oh, and while i'm at it: I tried to set my forum options to get pop-up notifications in case that I receive a PM. The result is, that whenever i browse a thread theres a popup with an error-msg (something about denied access), even if i have no PMs waiting. I would guess that this is not related to the new design, but rather to the forum system itself. Also email notifications on replys to my posts do not seem to be sent (when its on "Yes" in the options). It might well be a typo in my email addy though.

The more i use PokerStrategy the more i become a fan of it (and i admit that i was sceptical in the first place). That has not to do with the new design though, so ill refrain from further stepping off-topic :D
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      c4tor we don't have PMs so you can diable this function. Maybe that helps avoiding the error. ^^
    • c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      Hehe. It's what i did. But... what about disabling that option then? ;)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      No idea. ;)
    • jere007
      jere007
      Bronze
      Hello everybody! I started playing one week ago, so i don't know how the old page looked but i can say only words of praise for this design and content! Keep up this excellent work!
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Congrats on reviving a very very very very old thread.
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Necro-posting FTL. :rolleyes: