SSS and BSS

• thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I am at the moment playing SSS at NL25 6 tabling. I am also planning to try BSS as I will probably be more interesting. I have a couple of questions however which I did not find the answer so far and although there are probably somewhere in the forum or in the strategy section :)

1) While multitabling I have autoreload enabled, I have not seen anything about it. Is it a bad thing? It just save me from going too low (below 15BB) without realising it.

2) When switching to BSS is there a way that is seen as better as for when to reload and when it is better to leave the table (like 20 15 25 rule in SSS)
  • 2 replies
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      1)

I had auto top up to 20BB up to NL200 playing SSS and it worked fine, on NL200+ I like to manually add money, because optimal size of your stack depends on the table and your opponents.

2)

You should always have maximum amount of BBs while playing BSS, because you are supposed to be better player than your opponents thus you need maximum money to get maximum value from your opponents. Unless...

a) You get so deep that the amount you have at the table is too high for your bankroll management or...

b) The amount is so high you don't feel comfortable playing with it anymore and it affects your game....

Then you should leave the table.

Cheers,
      burek2000
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      thank you for your reply