This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL50 flopped straight in freeplay

• Kokaroc
      Kokaroc
      Bronze
      $0,25/$0,50 NL Hold'em Cake poker

I'm sorry for the format, I tried to convert it but I couldn't find a working converter. I have this hand in HEM, so I can rewiev it fine, but can't post it on forum. Is there some better way to post it than rewrite it manually? :)
      Thank you for help

And for the hand:
      I put villain on FD, but he could also have some other hands like two pair, trips, maybe FH or Ax. I thought about folding but I had pretty good pot odds. Was it wrong to call the river bet?

Seat 2: CO ($18,15 in chips)
      Seat 4: sb4 ($10,25 in chips)
      Seat 5: hero($12,50 in chips)

SB: posts small blind $0,25
      Hero: posts big blind $0,50
      Dealt to Hero [5c,3s]
      CO: calls $0,50
      SB $0,25

Hero: checks
      *** FLOP *** [4c,6s,2c]
      SB: bets $0,50
      Hero: raises to $1,50
      CO: folds
      SB: calls $1
      *** TURN *** [6d]
      SB: checks
      Hero: bets $3,50
      SB: calls $3,50
      *** RIVER *** [8c]
      SB: is all in 4.75
      Hero: calls $4,75
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      If you have HEM, right click on the hand and then select see raw hand history and stuff, then copy paste that into a converter like weaktight or FlopTurnRiver (with INtelli layout for 4 colour deck :D )

As far as the hand goes, I raise a little bit more to $2 or Potsized (where you give your opponent 2:1)
      Potsized is $2.5 so I raise to that amount at least

It is also more easier then on the Turn since the pot is then $6.5 or so and you can safely shove for the effective stack to protect your hand but most important: to get value

As played, it is fine as well but I prefer being all-in as soon as possible :)

- Gerv
    • Kokaroc
      Kokaroc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      - Gerv
      thanks for both valuable advices :)
      Kokaroc