[NL2-NL10] NL50 flopped straight in freeplay

• Kokaroc
      $0,25/$0,50 NL Hold'em Cake poker

I'm sorry for the format, I tried to convert it but I couldn't find a working converter. I have this hand in HEM, so I can rewiev it fine, but can't post it on forum. Is there some better way to post it than rewrite it manually? :)
      Thank you for help

And for the hand:
      I put villain on FD, but he could also have some other hands like two pair, trips, maybe FH or Ax. I thought about folding but I had pretty good pot odds. Was it wrong to call the river bet?

Seat 2: CO ($18,15 in chips)
      Seat 4: sb4 ($10,25 in chips)
      Seat 5: hero($12,50 in chips)

SB: posts small blind $0,25
      Hero: posts big blind $0,50
      Dealt to Hero [5c,3s]
      CO: calls $0,50
      SB $0,25

Hero: checks
      *** FLOP *** [4c,6s,2c]
      SB: bets $0,50
      Hero: raises to $1,50
      CO: folds
      SB: calls $1
      *** TURN *** [6d]
      SB: checks
      Hero: bets $3,50
      SB: calls $3,50
      *** RIVER *** [8c]
      SB: is all in 4.75
      Hero: calls $4,75
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      If you have HEM, right click on the hand and then select see raw hand history and stuff, then copy paste that into a converter like weaktight or FlopTurnRiver (with INtelli layout for 4 colour deck :D )

As far as the hand goes, I raise a little bit more to $2 or Potsized (where you give your opponent 2:1)
      Potsized is $2.5 so I raise to that amount at least

It is also more easier then on the Turn since the pot is then $6.5 or so and you can safely shove for the effective stack to protect your hand but most important: to get value

As played, it is fine as well but I prefer being all-in as soon as possible :)

- Gerv
    • Kokaroc
      Originally posted by Gerv
      - Gerv
      thanks for both valuable advices :)