Nl10 SSS in partypoker

• lauri1
      lauri1
      Bronze
      Is it even bossible to earn profit with SSS there? Every table i see, there are atleast 3+ sss players. Soon, 100$will be added to my account and id like to know, is there any point to play nl10 sss in partypoker against so meny sss players.

I had 25$ and i made mistake, playing nl10 sss with that low bankroll. Lost 15$ with 1500 hands, playing basic sss and stopped. Started nl4 with "my own strategy" and got back to 22,5.
  • 9 replies
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Most small stackers at PP aren't playing SSS, they are much looser. Playing strict 10nl SSS at PP should make you a slow gradual profit. With my personal experiences, i would recommend for you to move to pokerstars and not full tilt if you are playing only SSS.

Swire :)
    • blairestorm
      blairestorm
      Bronze
      Why not FullTilt?
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      Dont know about PP, but my SSS winrates are VERY dependant on table selection and playing times when there are lots of drunk people online.

After all, You win $ when opponents make mistakes. More mistakes, more $. Less mistakes, less $. Thats IMHO.
    • blairestorm
      blairestorm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slowshow
      Dont know about PP, but my SSS winrates are VERY dependant on table selection and playing times when there are lots of drunk people online.

After all, You win $ when opponents make mistakes. More mistakes, more $. Less mistakes, less $. Thats IMHO.
      So true... Which is why I only play at peak traffic hours...
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blairestorm
      Why not FullTilt?
      After christmas SSS players wont be able to play there....
    • lauri1
      lauri1
      Bronze
      Does SSS also work in lowest limits like nl2? People might call too much and draw something. But if it works, it wold be good wey to practise.
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      hmm, it's difficult, but i guess if you play super tight you could make a good profit.
    • EasterH
      EasterH
      Bronze
      Hi

SSS at Nl10... i hated playing that on PartyPoker. I dont know why, but the tactics simply did not work out- even in a looser style
      You have so many donks and idoits there that you get called all the time and suck out on river :-(
      My only Profits where in stealing, because i lost so many PF AI showdowns with AA KK AK

my desicion was to change to Pokerstars and now it goes up

At least here you win 80% of the pots against the pro from russia, that
      calls PF AI with K7...

I dont know if it was only bad luck at the time... but my feeling at PP was that strangely most of the time the underdog hand wins

greetz
    • ro1chwvd
      ro1chwvd
      Bronze
      how many hands did you play at NL10 at party poker before you reached that conclusion?

I'm currently at about 7000 hands, most of which at NL10 there but I just manage to break even, as you said, by not following 100% the sss rules and loosening up at the blinds...