Ironman freerolls

• thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Is there anywhere I can find more info on the iron man freerolls. ie rough idea of the number of people who generally enter, blind structure, starting stack size, number of places paid etc...
  • 5 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      expect somewhere around 1000 people at the bronze, 900 at silver, and 600-700 gold and iron.

actually. better idea:

go to tournaments, check to see completed tournaments and look them up. decembers freerolls took place on the 12th around 15:00
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      thanks excelgeo that answer all my questions :)
    • paranoid1974
      paranoid1974
      Bronze
      If u look under the "Your Promotions" tab in the cashier tab, it'll take u to a page with various promos 1of them being iron man challenge. Click on that and it'll have almost everything u need to know about the promo, including the freeroll tourny's.
      If u can't find what your looking for there, find the freerolls in the tourny lobby and click on 1 of those and you'll see stuff like the structure, payouts, #of enteries etc. That stuff will be on the registration lobby for the tourny.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Originally posted by thazar
      thanks excelgeo that answer all my questions :)
      np mate

also it is worth knowing that there is a significant number of afks in these freerolls so it is easier to make the money
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by paranoid1974
      If u look under the "Your Promotions" tab in the cashier tab, it'll take u to a page with various promos 1of them being iron man challenge. Click on that and it'll have almost everything u need to know about the promo, including the freeroll tourny's.
      If u can't find what your looking for there, find the freerolls in the tourny lobby and click on 1 of those and you'll see stuff like the structure, payouts, #of enteries etc. That stuff will be on the registration lobby for the tourny.
      I had a look in the iron man challenge page but did not find anything there.

all the info I needed was however in the tourny's lobby

also it is worth knowing that there is a significant number of afks in these freerolls so it is easier to make the money

Good thing to know as well. It look quite easy to get in the money. But variance might get in the way :)

thank you again