This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] JJ NL10 sh

• franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($10.41)
      BB ($15.73)
      SB ($9.50)
      Hero (Button) ($14.28)
      UTG ($3.05)
      MP ($6.12)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J, J
      UTG calls $0.10, MP calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero bets $0.60, 2 folds, UTG raises $2.95 (All-In), 2 folds

Total pot: $1.45

My favourite line limp/shove as always versus calling station 45/8/0.9 (VPIP/PFR/AF)after 86 hands. Should I call or fold as I did? What range can I call with? Are Jacks strong enough??
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Even 30bb deep he needs to have quite a few combos of stuff that isn't KK+ in his range for you to call it off profitably. I'll usually just fold unless i have a reason not to, like i've isolated him non-stop and it's about time he gets tired of it, or i've seen him make a weird, out of character aggressive move before in some spot. Anything remotely indicating he might snap and thus show up with something else than the nuts.

I don't think it's a big mistake either way, just trust your guts. Is he capable or not to do that with worse ever?

Hope it helps.