question about accounts

• sharkfish122
      sharkfish122
      Bronze
      hi guys i want to ask you if there is a way that i get my pokerstars or full tilt accounts tracked or others from the list and receive strategy points because i have in all poker sites accounts but not through strategy is there a chance or i should forget about pokerstrategy???? ;( ;( ;(
  • 2 replies
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      You can gain PS points only when PS gets profit from Your play. PS gets profit from Your play only when they get some bonuses, money from poker room. For them to get bonuses, money exact poker player must register through PS link.

So, my guess is that usually You will not get PS points from account You somewhere already have registered since PS dont get any bonuses, money.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slowshow

So, my guess is that usually You will not get PS points from account You somewhere already have registered since PS dont get any bonuses, money.
      Hi sharkfish,

slowshow is correct. You can only earn PokerStrategy points through a platform where you signed up using the PokerStrategy download link and/or code.

You can still record your existing player name in your profile page. Occasionally PokerStrategy will run promotions on various platforms for all PokerStrategists.

Best regards,

Bart