This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] A6s NL 10 sh

• franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($15.62)
      UTG ($15.46)
      Button ($12.89)
      CO ($7.94)
      MP ($10.96)
      Hero (BB) ($10)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, 6
      2 folds, CO calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.25) 2, 7, 10 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($0.25) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, CO calls $0.20

River: ($0.65) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.46, CO raises $0.92, Hero calls $0.46

Total pot: $2.49

Villian is 41/10/3.5 with fold to c-bet 71% after 406hands. Should I raise preflop (isolation raise) even if I am OOP??
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Sure, he's limping a lot and apparently folds to a c-bet very often, so it's likely profitable to raise and c-bet with anything with high card value at least.

As played turn is a valuebet against random draws, i like it less if he's usually betting with draws which he might be consider his aggression level postflop.

River is gross, unless he's capable of making pure bluffs with a minraise on the river we don't really beat much that he plays like that, that being said it's a minraise and he's bad so.. Whatever, not a horrible call. If you think he'd have bet 7x Tx on the flop himself, i'd rather check/call that river since it's hard for him to call with worse, he could very well have Ax himself with diamonds/hearts, and he could bluff busted hearts/diamonds.

Hope it helps.