This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Doylesroom

• PWS
      PWS
      Bronze
      I just wanted to know if you would be offering a bonus for Doylesroom in the future? and if his network also is used by other sites where I can be tracked by pokerstategy?
      so I am suggesting you should talk to doylesroom about that, I did see some offering a 110% sing up bonus up to $550.
  • 2 replies
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey PWS,

DoylesRoom is on the Cake Network - and as we already got CakePoker there (the clear #1 skin), we will probably not offer other rooms there any time soon.

As you can see on our site for CakePoker, we offer a 110% up to $600 there - even a little better:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/cake-poker

As Cake owns their network, it's pretty obvious that they will make sure a VIP has no reason to switch to other skins in the same network.

Plus, we even offer a rake race on Cake Poker!

Best regards,
      Lutz

PS: you might need to be logged in to see the cake poker site linked above.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      And there is also a pretty awesome 33% weekly rakeback if you sign through pokerstrategy :)