Titan Poker Bonus

• fmDalssoto
      fmDalssoto
      Bronze
      Hello

i have some doubts here:

- i read on the forums that i need to clear the $100 bonus in order to withdraw the money
      - i read also that there is a 3 months limit to clear the bonus

so, if i don't clear the bonus in 3 months, i will never be able to withdraw the money I earned?
      or can i just withdraw without the $100 bonus?

I received the $50 bonus 2 months ago and I don't play for 5 weeks until the last in Titan Poker, can i still receive the $100 bonus?
      if not, can i at least withdraw the money I earned?

i found confusing answers on the other languages boards

thank you,
      Felipe
  • 8 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm you confse me too. :/

As far as I know the bonus has no time limit and the bonus gets payed out every 35$ you make (10$ eac h time you made 35$ if made.)

I don't know anything about the withdraw conditions. Sorry for that. :/

I think Pushkin can give you more clear answers later the day. :)
    • ZenT
      ZenT
      Bronze
      I've read you have 3 months time to clear em as well, but in TitanPoker it says: you have until 31/08 to clear 2000 TP points to get the silver status.

What's that all about?
    • Neddal
      Neddal
      Bronze
      Bonusdetails:
      The bonus will be cleared in $10 steps per $35 rake. That means that you don't have to clear the whole bonus in order to get money. You will get money as soon as you have cleared $10 (produced $35 rake). There is no time limit to clear this bonus. The bonus will be released twice a week on Monday and Thursday at 12:00 GMT.
    • ZenT
      ZenT
      Bronze
      So the bonus is released twice a week, but when strategy points are updated on your account on pokerstrategy is still unclear to me. Not that it's so important but it's nice to see progress while you're playing.
    • Neddal
      Neddal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi lakotnik!

Normally we update the StrategyPoints on Monday or Tuesday (depending on the lists). Concerning your second question: I will check it out. But I think at the moment you can only calculate the StrategyPoints which you collected on Titan Poker by the rake you produce.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • ZenT
      ZenT
      Bronze
      So it's something that has to be done manually? or requires interaction from admins from pokerstrategy?

Still it's wednesday :)

I'll be patient I guess
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      @ neddal: Thanks for your work :D Couldn't give better answers.

@ ZenT: At the moment it is still done manually. We are working on a technical solution with the poker rooms. Until we have that solution you have to be patient. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • ZenT
      ZenT
      Bronze
      No problem Puschkin, thanks for the reply