This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Titan Poker Bonus

• fmDalssoto
      fmDalssoto
      Bronze
      Hello

i have some doubts here:

- i read on the forums that i need to clear the $100 bonus in order to withdraw the money
      - i read also that there is a 3 months limit to clear the bonus

so, if i don't clear the bonus in 3 months, i will never be able to withdraw the money I earned?
      or can i just withdraw without the $100 bonus?

I received the $50 bonus 2 months ago and I don't play for 5 weeks until the last in Titan Poker, can i still receive the $100 bonus?
      if not, can i at least withdraw the money I earned?

i found confusing answers on the other languages boards

thank you,
      Felipe
  • 8 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm you confse me too. :/

As far as I know the bonus has no time limit and the bonus gets payed out every 35$ you make (10$ eac h time you made 35$ if made.)

I don't know anything about the withdraw conditions. Sorry for that. :/

I think Pushkin can give you more clear answers later the day. :)
    • ZenT
      ZenT
      Bronze
      I've read you have 3 months time to clear em as well, but in TitanPoker it says: you have until 31/08 to clear 2000 TP points to get the silver status.

What's that all about?
    • Neddal
      Neddal
      Bronze
      Bonusdetails:
      The bonus will be cleared in $10 steps per $35 rake. That means that you don't have to clear the whole bonus in order to get money. You will get money as soon as you have cleared $10 (produced $35 rake). There is no time limit to clear this bonus. The bonus will be released twice a week on Monday and Thursday at 12:00 GMT.
    • ZenT
      ZenT
      Bronze
      So the bonus is released twice a week, but when strategy points are updated on your account on pokerstrategy is still unclear to me. Not that it's so important but it's nice to see progress while you're playing.
    • Neddal
      Neddal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi lakotnik!

Normally we update the StrategyPoints on Monday or Tuesday (depending on the lists). Concerning your second question: I will check it out. But I think at the moment you can only calculate the StrategyPoints which you collected on Titan Poker by the rake you produce.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • ZenT
      ZenT
      Bronze
      So it's something that has to be done manually? or requires interaction from admins from pokerstrategy?

Still it's wednesday :)

I'll be patient I guess
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      @ neddal: Thanks for your work :D Couldn't give better answers.

@ ZenT: At the moment it is still done manually. We are working on a technical solution with the poker rooms. Until we have that solution you have to be patient. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • ZenT
      ZenT
      Bronze
      No problem Puschkin, thanks for the reply