I am retarded.

• pk1234
      pk1234
      Bronze
      Its happened for the second time now. I loose 30$ within 20 minutes with my 60$.

Its really strange, sometimes I just get bored (no I really am not angry) and tell to myself "god this game is boring, Im gonna go loose my money in headsup, maybe after I loose Ill give up on poker and wont waste time with it".

It took me 2 days to go from 50$ to 70$ after I received my money from pokerstrategy... I go play headsup with 40$ 0.5/1. Then it takes me 3days of very active playing to go from 30$ to 60$. Today I got bored again, decided to play headsup with 30$. Now Im down to 30 again... of course now, 2hours later I realise what a waste I just did. DAMN it took me 3 days... I tried telling myself not to play the headsup, or more importantly not to give away free money... you'll regret it later, but I was really incredibly bored... I really didnt care... does anybody ever get that feeling that they just want to waste money because of how boring and stereotypical the game is?

Wow I sware to myself this is the last time Ive done that. Maybe Im playing too much... 5hours a day is too much I guess, for me atleast... at this point I just find the game really annoying.
  • 4 replies
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Maybe you should try omaha on microlimits. It's fun to learn a new game, it's different from standard hold'em and people suck at it.
    • pk1234
      pk1234
      Bronze
      Im very patient in game, but poker overall seems rather boring to me. Maybe I should try some other mode... for a change to see how fun it can be. Or maybe I should take a break now, wait till I feel like playing.

Its strange because Im really not angry... I just dont care.
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      strange you can be so bored. I was so motivated when I started grinding in start at NL2, was so fun, could play 12k hands a day. Just increase your tables if you feel it's slow. Of course you care. It's money. Unless you fucking rich you should care. If you don't care just don't play if you have alot of moeny please keep playing, NL200 @ FTP is nice :D