This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

dont get it..

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      i only play cash game. but now i joined a 20dollar tournament a moment ago(playing as i write this). but pokertracker isnt importing..i noticed no hand history files are even saved on my cpu so ofcourse there is no autoimport! i opened a cashgame table and instantly it started saving the textfiles and importing.. wtf? what could this be? need help please..
  • 4 replies
    • Pe4Ce2
      Pe4Ce2
      Bronze
      You should specify on which pokersite you play and which PT version are you using.

Basic advices:
      1) try update PT to latest version
      2) check if you are importing from right folders (some program save history from SNGs to a different folder)
      3) check if you have turned on saving history on your poker client
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      i play at pacific poker. use windows vista. use pokertracker 3.00 beta 29.1.

i opened a cashgame table and instantly it started saving the textfiles and importing as normal.. in the file where the cashgame files are saved i do find a file named "PacificPoker20091228 Tournament $20 + $2 $10,000 Monday Twins Challenge"..the tournamnet i played yesterday. but that was it, just an empty file. (and a few days ago i actually did play tournament and did get autoimport and hud.. strange) it does also say i "have missing tournament summories" but dont know if thats relevant..
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Is the tournament a Hold'em tournament? Pacific doesn't write hand histories for PLO or any non Hold'em games.
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      yes its holdem.. ive also noticed thats its SOME NL tournaments. not all of them. weird. well im harassing pacific support about it..