dont get it..

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      i only play cash game. but now i joined a 20dollar tournament a moment ago(playing as i write this). but pokertracker isnt importing..i noticed no hand history files are even saved on my cpu so ofcourse there is no autoimport! i opened a cashgame table and instantly it started saving the textfiles and importing.. wtf? what could this be? need help please..
  • 4 replies
    • Pe4Ce2
      Pe4Ce2
      Bronze
      You should specify on which pokersite you play and which PT version are you using.

Basic advices:
      1) try update PT to latest version
      2) check if you are importing from right folders (some program save history from SNGs to a different folder)
      3) check if you have turned on saving history on your poker client
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      i play at pacific poker. use windows vista. use pokertracker 3.00 beta 29.1.

i opened a cashgame table and instantly it started saving the textfiles and importing as normal.. in the file where the cashgame files are saved i do find a file named "PacificPoker20091228 Tournament $20 + $2 $10,000 Monday Twins Challenge"..the tournamnet i played yesterday. but that was it, just an empty file. (and a few days ago i actually did play tournament and did get autoimport and hud.. strange) it does also say i "have missing tournament summories" but dont know if thats relevant..
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Is the tournament a Hold'em tournament? Pacific doesn't write hand histories for PLO or any non Hold'em games.
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      yes its holdem.. ive also noticed thats its SOME NL tournaments. not all of them. weird. well im harassing pacific support about it..