Stacks:
      UTG ($50)
      UTG+1 ($23)
      CO ($72.05) ----29/24/6.0 (60)
      Hero ($52.80)
      SB ($21.95)
      BB ($70.60)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 6 players) Hero is BTN 10:spade: 10:heart:
      UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, CO raises to $1.75, Hero calls $1.75, SB folds, BB folds

Flop: 8:heart: 4:diamond: 6:diamond: ($4.25, 2 players)
      CO bets $2, Hero calls $2

Turn: 5:spade: ($8.25, 2 players)
      CO bets $8.25, Hero calls $8.25

River: Q:club: ($24.75, 2 players)
      CO bets $13.30, Hero folds

I didint wanted to 3bet preflop because i was like 24/22 and 3betted 4 times already on this table.
      If i raise flop i should go broke and im fliping against big draw or death to bigger overpair.
      Whats the standart play on the flop and turn. River i think its clear fold.
  • 4 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      3bet pre. Villian is loose, you have position and a premium hand vs. his CO range.
      and raising the flop would've been better. Finds out where you are, protects from FD's, etc..
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrxLT
      I didint wanted to 3bet preflop because i was like 24/22 and 3betted 4 times already on this table.
      How is that an argument for not 3betting? The more active you were in the past few hands the less credit opponents will give you, which is awesome when holding a decent pair like TT. I mean, do you really expect him to have JJ+ here?
    • mrxLT
      mrxLT
      Silver
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      Originally posted by mrxLT
      How is that an argument for not 3betting? The more active you were in the past few hands the less credit opponents will give you, which is awesome when holding a decent pair like TT. I mean, do you really expect him to have JJ+ here?
      And what to do if i face 4bet? Does hes making a move or does he have it this time? I think TT is still behind against hes going broke PF range so i rather 3bet K7s than TT, avoiding difficult decisions.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      since you were aggressive then he would likely either 4-bet bluff or get all-in with wider range, which can easily be 88+. so to me TT is still 3-bet pf most of the times
      against half potsize c-bet I´d raise and get it all-in, since you were aggressive you can see a lot of times people getting all-in with wider range than yours overpair.

board is getting quite ugly on the turn, but I think with your image calldown is reasonable. If he has AK he would bet a lot of times on that river and he would likely only valuebet KQ+, so I think you can call him down