[NL2-NL10] JTs Nl10sh

• franeczek
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($10)
      SB ($22.63)
      Button ($5.30)
      MP ($17.29)
      Hero (BB) ($13.62)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, 10
      3 folds, SB bets $0.35, Hero calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.80) 4, 9, Q (2 players)
      SB bets $0.67, Hero calls $0.67

Turn: ($2.14) J (2 players)
      SB bets $1.83, Hero raises $5.64, SB raises $7.62, Hero raises $6.91 (All-In), SB calls $3.10

River: ($27.24) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $27.24

Villian is 23/16/1.8 (VPIP/PFR/AF)after 500hands. I floped great but I wanted to ask what is the best line here to extrackt max value from oppponent?? Should I raise flop or just calling each street IP??
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

It's a blind battle so the best line varies wildly from villain to villain. Some of them won't even stab at such a wet board with air, some will bet anything they raised with.

That being said, if you just call i doubt most villains at nl10 will continue to barrel on the turn unless they have either an overpair or better or a big spade, just because it looks like you're not folding any time soon. And if they have one of these hands, they're likely not folding it to a flop raise, and will probably even go broke with it to prevent a bad card coming on the turn. Most turn won't help them catch up without beating you, if anything they might lose interest in the hand because they lost equity by hitting a blank turn with a hand like AsX.

So i'd just raise the flop and be happy with it. If it goes to showdown it also helps your game against that player by allowing you to bluff-raise in these spots in the future, provided he's at all paying attention.

Hope it helps.