This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH Q7s 3betpot

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Gerv (BB) ($59.10)
      UTG ($58.40)
      MP ($41.60)
      CO ($94.30)

Button ($51.30)
      SB ($40.65)

Preflop: Gerv is BB with 7, Q
      2 folds, CO bets $1.50, 1 fold, SB calls $1.25, Gerv raises $6.50, CO calls $5.50, 1 fold

Flop: ($15.50) 6, Q, 2 (2 players)
      Gerv checks, CO checks

Turn: ($15.50) J (2 players)
      Gerv bets $8, CO raises $19, Gerv?

I 3betbluff preflop but was kinda thinking whether bet/shove was the best line postflop.
      SPR tells me to go all-in asap with TP but what else will stack off there???

since CO checked behind I stabbed the Turn or should I just maintain my ''giving up line''
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d b/c turn and decide on the river, planning to call a lot of river bets, since he is only reping JJ, maybe QJ and your turn bet really doesn´t make a lot of sense, so he might raise turn smt like maybe even AJ for value

but not sure what level he is, especially with his AF, anyway b/f turn kind of sucks, so I´d take b/c turn and then decide river

if he has some kind of combodraw then that would call your turn shove or if he folds then you´re also happy with that, but I don´t think you should definetely shove turn

c/c turn is reasonable and then you avoid though spots so that is one option there, but you can also bet for value and then maybe c/c river, but since you´re oging anyway only for one street of value c/c turn is a little better option than b/c, b/f or bet/shove