[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH Q7s 3betpot

• Gerv
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Gerv (BB) ($59.10)
      UTG ($58.40)
      MP ($41.60)
      CO ($94.30)

Button ($51.30)
      SB ($40.65)

Preflop: Gerv is BB with 7, Q
      2 folds, CO bets $1.50, 1 fold, SB calls $1.25, Gerv raises $6.50, CO calls $5.50, 1 fold

Flop: ($15.50) 6, Q, 2 (2 players)
      Gerv checks, CO checks

Turn: ($15.50) J (2 players)
      Gerv bets $8, CO raises $19, Gerv?

I 3betbluff preflop but was kinda thinking whether bet/shove was the best line postflop.
      SPR tells me to go all-in asap with TP but what else will stack off there???

since CO checked behind I stabbed the Turn or should I just maintain my ''giving up line''
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      I´d b/c turn and decide on the river, planning to call a lot of river bets, since he is only reping JJ, maybe QJ and your turn bet really doesn´t make a lot of sense, so he might raise turn smt like maybe even AJ for value

but not sure what level he is, especially with his AF, anyway b/f turn kind of sucks, so I´d take b/c turn and then decide river

if he has some kind of combodraw then that would call your turn shove or if he folds then you´re also happy with that, but I don´t think you should definetely shove turn

c/c turn is reasonable and then you avoid though spots so that is one option there, but you can also bet for value and then maybe c/c river, but since you´re oging anyway only for one street of value c/c turn is a little better option than b/c, b/f or bet/shove