[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH A7s min3betpot

• Gerv
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (4 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

BB ($56.15)
      Gerv (UTG) ($64.65)
      Button ($55.60)

SB ($50)

Preflop: Gerv is UTG with 7, A
      Gerv bets $1.75, Button raises $3, 2 folds, Gerv calls $1.25

Flop: ($6.75) Q, J, 8 (2 players)
      Gerv checks, Button bets $3, Gerv raises $12, Button calls $9

Turn: ($30.75) 8 (2 players)
      Gerv bets $49.65 (All-In), Button calls $40.60 (All-In)

Do you even consider 4betting against this fish preflop with a high frequency of 3bets?

I made a mistake imo during the Flop where I check/raised too l ow but I also didn't thought about that I only draw to the Nutflush since my Ace canno be a clean out.

So my question is if I have to check/raise to PSB which is $16 and shove the Turn potsized

Or do I check/call Flop and draw ++EV to my flush and hopefully get a piece of his stack?

If I hit Flush on the Turn, do I c/R or c/c another street?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      against small 3-bet I think call is better than 4-bet, since if you 4-bet and he calls, you´re though situation or if he decides to shove you have to fold your hand.
      c/r flop is reasonable fine line. although I would make ti 9$ and shove over his 3-bet.
      Then I´d bet 1/2 turn and shove any river card.
      Just if he has there Jx, 99 or smt like that then you have the most fold equity.
      c/r flop to 14$ and shoving turn is ok line, but if he calls with any pair then it doesn´t work out.
      c/c with that big of a draw against some random hands imo is not the best way.