This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH A7s min3betpot

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (4 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

BB ($56.15)
      Gerv (UTG) ($64.65)
      Button ($55.60)

SB ($50)

Preflop: Gerv is UTG with 7, A
      Gerv bets $1.75, Button raises $3, 2 folds, Gerv calls $1.25

Flop: ($6.75) Q, J, 8 (2 players)
      Gerv checks, Button bets $3, Gerv raises $12, Button calls $9

Turn: ($30.75) 8 (2 players)
      Gerv bets $49.65 (All-In), Button calls $40.60 (All-In)

Do you even consider 4betting against this fish preflop with a high frequency of 3bets?

I made a mistake imo during the Flop where I check/raised too l ow but I also didn't thought about that I only draw to the Nutflush since my Ace canno be a clean out.

So my question is if I have to check/raise to PSB which is $16 and shove the Turn potsized

Or do I check/call Flop and draw ++EV to my flush and hopefully get a piece of his stack?

If I hit Flush on the Turn, do I c/R or c/c another street?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      against small 3-bet I think call is better than 4-bet, since if you 4-bet and he calls, you´re though situation or if he decides to shove you have to fold your hand.
      c/r flop is reasonable fine line. although I would make ti 9$ and shove over his 3-bet.
      Then I´d bet 1/2 turn and shove any river card.
      Just if he has there Jx, 99 or smt like that then you have the most fold equity.
      c/r flop to 14$ and shoving turn is ok line, but if he calls with any pair then it doesn´t work out.
      c/c with that big of a draw against some random hands imo is not the best way.