my video - FR 0.5/1

• Tommino
      Tommino
      Bronze
      Hi,
      past 10 days I was loosing every single session, so I needed some new motivation to play more. I decided to make a short video of me playing 4 tables of 0.5/1 FR. The video has cca 25 minutes (60MB). I tried to edit it a bit so that there are no long "dead" passages.
      I hope someone will find time to watch it and give me some feedback. It's my first video, so I will appreciate some comments on non-poker related stuff too :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C73X7Q5M

edit: changed format
  • 6 replies
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Make it smaller (avi is always too damn big) and upload it to a normal site.
    • Tommino
      Tommino
      Bronze
      Thanks for the advice taavi, changed format to wmv so it is only 60MB now :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Tommino,

I'm downloading it now. Maybe I get time to watch it today already otherwise I post in the next few days again. :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Here we go.

The tables are pretty bad. UL and BL have no big fishes at it, UR has 1 and BR should be fine with 1 50 VPIP and 1 76 VPIP guy.
      If you play on bad tables the rake will reduce your winrate a lot if not at all.

1:06, UL: Why can't he hold a flushdraw? He don't have to raise that just for a freecard. He may do it just as a semibluff. But I like the way you played it anyway. The 5 :spade: completes a few straightdraw and you hand is behind all better pairs so it's a bit too expensive to call down.

1:18, BL: Q9s is a call for me as he raises from MP2.

4:16, UR: You should wait for the turn to raise here as it's the default line to get in the maximum money.

4:36, BR: I fold 99 here. He 3-bet your UTG raise so his range is pretty strong and even AK beats you on this flop.

7:12, UL: I like a bet more as he won't have a lot busted draws he may bluff into you. With A-high he may check behind but make a crying call if you bet.

11:20, UL: I like a check behind here more. The flop doesn't have that many draws available and against two opponents you are as you said pretty often behind. On the river you can often fold to bad cards (like the A :heart:) or make a cryingcall when it's a blank and only one opponent is left (so if the 2. bets I fold probably all the time).

14:12, BL: Did you have a special read about him? (I can't read your notes. *g*) His line is very strong so if he is not able to bluff here I like a fold more against the check/raise.

14:20, BR: Well played.

16:12, BL: Good decision. :)

18:12, UR: You may check behind with 55 here as well but if he is a bad callingstation it's not too bad to bet here. I don't like your note after this hand. He played wa/wb (without knowing so probably) which is not that bad as you were the preflopraiser. :)

25:00, BL: I like to donkbet this river. A smaller pocketpair probably checks behind but may call a bet as you could have played a draw this way too. If he raises you you have a pretty easy fold.

Not too bad I guess. :)
    • Tommino
      Tommino
      Bronze
      First of all thank you very much for finding time ciRith :)
      Table selection: iPoker FL FR tables were really really tight past month or two (like 7-15% players on flop). I have no idea what happend, because before that they were just fine (25-30, sometimes 40). I stayed there to clear my FDB and now I am moving somewhere else.
      Some of the mistakes were caused by a time stress, I guess I should have played just 3 tables when making video.

14:12, BL: nope, no read, I was not thinking :f_mad:

I realized a lot of mistakes I'm making, thanks again :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Switch to SH. Start with 1 tabling to get used to it. There's more action and more bad players because of that. :)