$2.35
      MP3:
      $4.63
      CO:
      $3.87
      BU(Hero):
      $5.20

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, 7.
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.05, CO calls $0.05, Hero calls $0.05, SB calls $0.03, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.25) 8, K, 6 (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP3 checks, CO bets $0.25, Hero raises to $0.50, SB folds, BB folds, MP3 folds, CO raises to $1.25, Hero calls $0.75.

Turn: ($2.75) 2 (2 players)
      CO bets $2.57, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.75.
  • 2 replies
    • jxb1977
      jxb1977
      Bronze
      Hi there,

The call pre-flop is a poor play. Generally it is a standard fold but if you are going to play this hand then raise. You could take it down there and then or at least you'd have the initiative post flop.

As played on the flop if you are going to raise then i think you need to make it $0.75 but when villain 4-bets i'm probably folding. No point going bust in a limped pot. You will have better spots to get the money off an aggro player.

GL

James
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by jxb1977
      Hi there,

The call pre-flop is a poor play. Generally it is a standard fold but if you are going to play this hand then raise. You could take it down there and then or at least you'd have the initiative post flop.

As played on the flop if you are going to raise then i think you need to make it $0.75 but when villain 4-bets i'm probably folding. No point going bust in a limped pot. You will have better spots to get the money off an aggro player.

GL

James
      This. Fold preflop and i'd just call the flop in case he's drawing or something, mostly folding to further action. No point clinging to TPNK in a 4-way limped pot.

Hope it helps.