This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Downswing or maybe not.. ?

• spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      Well i wanted to share this with other people.. lately my roi dropped significantly and i've been losing consistenly. Reason behind this is because i started multitabling. At first i thought i was just running bad, then i realised i was just playing worse!!

i can actually just 1 table and play my A game. Reason is because my game has a less mathematical approach , more of a feeling approach with reads and tells.
      unfortunately i missed too many reads/tells by multitabling simply because there wasn't enough time to notice them all . so i found myself in spots where i was against a guy i had no idea how he plays.(except some indicative holdem manager stats) . i made wrong decisions and afterwards i looked at how the guy played previous hands and it was obvious what i should have done if i saw them before.

point is for 26$ + limit tourneys with decent players i am missing too much value if i multitable .Also i find myself to lose more interest in the game .

I'll have a break and i will be back .. This time 1 tabling.

Cheers everyone

p.s : this is for guarantee tourneys..
  • 1 reply