Had a bad day? Post the Graph!

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Just thought I'd get the ball rolling on a light bit of stress relief. Whenever you have a sucky day and the cards just aren't coming down right for you post your graph here and vent some frustration!

I'll start;

Highlights; 80/40 villain took 4 stacks off me, two of them with Runner Runner Straights.

60/60 villain Bet/Called 33 EP against my AKs. I got it in with OCs+FD but he had bottom set :p

Post!
  • 278 replies
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      happens to me all the time, i make money from the regs and lose it against the fish :(
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hmmmm. I will post here many graphs for sure:) )
    • PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze

Half of it holdem and half omaha.

Its a week, but sick nonetheless.
      Running bad (EV graph), many setups (KK vs AA, set over set etc) and monkeytilt = not good. :f_cry:

Only 920BB loss including the rakeback though :f_love:

Almost won all of it back the last 2-3 days after some relaxing + fixed some leaks + started to run normal (EV-wise) again :s_cool:

Edit: shit, though it was bb, not BB (ptbb) : S
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      wowowow, thats a sick graph PetterG2 makes mine look tame hehe, glad to hear you recovered the loss :p

btw, don't mean to sound rude or anything, but is your nickname spelled right? ;)
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      good job, peter.

edit:
      oh, i thought that was all one day. if it's a week, then that's not really a big loss...
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black

Good start for the new year :(
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Past week. I know I haven't played spectacularly, but 16 stacks under EV is a big deal. What's worse is that the graph displays dollars, but they're really euros. If it wasn't for the bonus I'd actually have net loss. And to think it started with over 1,000 euro profit...

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Sick Graphs people. Is your graph two-different limits Yoghi?
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      just kill me now

insane monkey tilt at the end, obviously

and i just have to include this HH:

Full Tilt, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 4 Players
      LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (UTG): $492.80
      BTN: $124
      SB: $187
      BB: $574.65

Pre-Flop: 8:club: 7:club: dealt to Hero (UTG)
      Hero raises to $9, BTN calls $9, 2 folds

Flop: ($24) 6:spade: T:heart: T:club: (2 Players)
      Hero bets $12, BTN calls $12

Turn: ($48) A:club: (2 Players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $36, Hero raises to $99, BTN calls $63

River: ($246) 2:spade: (2 Players)

Results: $246 Pot ($2 Rake)
      Hero showed 8:club: 7:club: and LOST (-$120 NET)
      BTN showed J:diamond: Q:spade: and WON $244 (+$124 NET)

what adds to the insanity of this hand is my range: this is the line i take with strong hands and probably loads of weaker pairs, all of which are obviously ahead of QJ, and i pretty much never take it with draws, as it's a good and completely standard 2-barrel spot, plus i would probably always 2nd barrel air here and even some draws beat QJ, e.g. KJcc, KQcc
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Sick addition Kruppe, $1300 below All-In Ev must hurt a bit :(

In that hand villain was probably just overvaluing his Gutshot?
    • jxb1977
      jxb1977
      Bronze
      Hi guys have had bad day and its getting worse as i can't work out how to post my graph!! Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

James
    • VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      Feels so good to know that other people are experiencing this one. Just lost some 6 bins to sick suckouts, 2 runner runner FH's, one runner runner straight and 3 bd flushdraws.

I so hate Omaha sometimes.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I'm 30 BI (NL10) below EV on Stars.. I think due to holidays fishes got even luckier. I win 2 3 stacks from fish (80/20/2 considered fish right ?) but they won may 10 - 12 from me... I'm taking a break currently. I can't really play with this mindset... I'm scared of any hand I play because of suckouts..

http://weaktight.com/1856013

http://weaktight.com/1855940

http://weaktight.com/1855921

http://weaktight.com/1855569

All villians were above 35 VPIP...

Just sick...
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jxb1977
      Hi guys have had bad day and its getting worse as i can't work out how to post my graph!! Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

James
      If you use HoldEm Manager you right click on the graph and click "Save As" you can then save it as a JPEG to your desktop or wherever and upload it to imageshack (accounts are free) resizing to 1024x? or 800x? whichever size you prefer. Then simply paste the link to the picture with [IMG] at the start and [./IMG] at the end of it. (without the .)

@roswellx; those hands are incredibly sick, especially the runner runner after All-In on flop.

One thing though I'd probably be a bit unsure to call both turn And river in the first hand. I might bet/fold turn and give up to further action if he's a Massive fish.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      This thread needs some more love;

• funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      FL SH $1/2 + $2/4... many many times drawed out on turn on river or TP to set hands :( (

Last two sessions... I believe that this is first time when I had to apply two times in row 100BB stoploss :f_cry:

• excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      these swings are disgusting.

especially yogi in terms of cash, omg you are a donkey! :P

seriously, you put everyone elses swings in shame and perspective.

at least with this attitude you will make it back in no time, people should take not because crying and moaning rarely ever helps.

daphunk why NL25?
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      sick graph funktor,

Originally posted by excelgeo
      daphunk why NL25?
      Cashed out from PP and deposited $600 on FTP, I'm applying a crazily nitty BRM to really try on focus on improving my game and note-taking, taking advantage of regulars etc at a limit where i'm totally not scared in any way.

Was planning on moving up at 50BI but I'm at 40BI and am starting to feel a bit silly for not having moved up yet lol :p
    • Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      sick graph funktor,

Originally posted by excelgeo
      daphunk why NL25?
      Was planning on moving up at 50BI but I'm at 40BI and am starting to feel a bit silly for not having moved up yet lol :p
      I know how you feel, Im playing with almost 87BI now and its a bit of a joke.

When I hit 100BI Im moving up .. my goal was to have a super safe BRM to cushion any possible variance .

Going from NL2 to NL5 is a big step because its 2.5x more instead of double however Im thinking maybe I could buy in at $4 instead of $5 ??