Denied by PokerStars WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION

• tegomass
      tegomass
      Bronze
      What the hell?

"Dear tegomass,

Unfortunately the transfer of free $50 starting capital was denied by PokerStars. We regret any inconvenience caused. Please consider choosing an alternative poker room on which you can get your free $50 starting capital."

Why? What have I done? I really want to play at pokerstars. I signed up with pokerstrategy because I want to play on pokerstars but don't have enough funds. I see no reason why I would be denied, and you failed to give me at least an explanation. I did everything that you asked for and yet I was denied? No, I want a damn good reason for this.
  • 4 replies
    • SuvorovNL
      SuvorovNL
      Bronze
      Since PokerStarts state that they were the ones that denied the $50 from PokerStrategy, maybe you should fume in their general direction and not demand an explanation here?
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Had you ever downloaded the software previous to sighning up through PS?
    • tegomass
      tegomass
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SuvorovNL
      Since PokerStarts state that they were the ones that denied the $50 from PokerStrategy, maybe you should fume in their general direction and not demand an explanation here?
      I did contact them. Of course I did. However, I thought people should know about this.

Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn

Had you ever downloaded the software previous to sighning up through PS?

No, can't recall I have. But I'm curious. Why does it matter?
    • tegomass
      tegomass
      Bronze
      After contacting pokerstars, they've corrected their mistake. I thank PokerStars and Pokerstrategy for the help I've recieved.

Thank you.