This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Denied by PokerStars WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION

• tegomass
      tegomass
      Bronze
      What the hell?

"Dear tegomass,

Unfortunately the transfer of free $50 starting capital was denied by PokerStars. We regret any inconvenience caused. Please consider choosing an alternative poker room on which you can get your free $50 starting capital."

Why? What have I done? I really want to play at pokerstars. I signed up with pokerstrategy because I want to play on pokerstars but don't have enough funds. I see no reason why I would be denied, and you failed to give me at least an explanation. I did everything that you asked for and yet I was denied? No, I want a damn good reason for this.
  • 4 replies
    • SuvorovNL
      SuvorovNL
      Bronze
      Since PokerStarts state that they were the ones that denied the $50 from PokerStrategy, maybe you should fume in their general direction and not demand an explanation here?
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Had you ever downloaded the software previous to sighning up through PS?
    • tegomass
      tegomass
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SuvorovNL
      Since PokerStarts state that they were the ones that denied the $50 from PokerStrategy, maybe you should fume in their general direction and not demand an explanation here?
      I did contact them. Of course I did. However, I thought people should know about this.

Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn

Had you ever downloaded the software previous to sighning up through PS?

No, can't recall I have. But I'm curious. Why does it matter?
    • tegomass
      tegomass
      Bronze
      After contacting pokerstars, they've corrected their mistake. I thank PokerStars and Pokerstrategy for the help I've recieved.

Thank you.