I'm a genious! how to solve SSS problem

• ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      at least at FT. Why not make the rakeback according to the stack you have where 100bb is max rake.

like if you got a NL100 table with these stacks:
      100 20 60 80 100 100

Then you get rake according to how much money/total you are holding (where 100bb is max you can hold)
      then it would be like:
      21% 4% 13% 17% 21% 21% (I know it didn't ad up but I'm lazy to write exatcly)

anyway you get my point. Then SSS players who think they are good players and fucking geniouses could keep playing and hardworking BSS players would be happy aswell.

So who's with me!?
  • 28 replies
    • PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      No offence, but I don't think this is a good solution. First of all, not even close to everyone recive rakeback. If I should guess, I would say that it is probably >15% of all players that recive rakeback. In other words, most of the SSS'ers would probably just continue to play the same way as always. It would also be very unpratical when it comes to system to calculate the rakeback. Unless you use the auto-rebuy (to 100bb), you would get different rakeback% from every single pot. And what if dobble up many times and are sitting with 700-800bbs. That would lead to >100% rakeback, and it would probably be exploited by many people.

In my oppinion, the only reasonable solution is to increase the minimun buy-in to at lease 40-50bb.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      yes or just ban them all
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      petter did you even read?
    • PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ksh198
      petter did you even read?
      yes, but I assume I misunderstod ?

edit: didnt see the 100bb max thing.. so just forget about the 700bb, more than 100% rakeback etc.......
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      but why?
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      cause they don't deserve it. It's same like in any other job. Successfull people gets paid more. you can think about a shortstack as a cleaner and a BBS player as a scientist. Should be different rakeback. After all the rakeback is your stable salary
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      someone has been getting owned by SSS...
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      if I were getting owned by SSSers I would probably still play NL2. Just think it's annoying and I don't see what's fun destroying for other. If you want earn money just get a job, I guess it's about same money. Or just play cap.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      why dont u just register to stars and join 50bb min tables and stop whining?
      U know its getting quite boring dont u?
    • noclaninator
      noclaninator
      Bronze
      IM A GENIUS! Here is how to solve the SSS problem

Have everyone who considers short stackers to be a problem play on the 50bb min tables. Then they would not have to deal with short stacks anymore. This solution would not have to wait until the middle of January and would not require a software update.

Oh wait, I just remembered this little problem. 90%+ of all BSS players prefer to instead whine like the little immature babies that they are than to solve a problem themselves. This is why full tilt NEEDS to change its software. Let me emphasize what all you big stack players have been doing by repeating the word whine several times...

WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE

Okay now that this is done, it becomes clear that players can not solve their own problems for the most part. This is why full tilt has to change their software. Only full tilt can solve whiners' problems. This is why the only solution is for full tilt to do it.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      that just makes no sense, lol
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      fuck yeah I'm gonna whine. Cause there is not enough deep tables. Wow I said it. Now why don't you tell me why you don't play BSS, cause you think you good player when you get rake. Cause you are a bitch who wanna destroy the game. Or because you are too stupid to play BSS? Just wondering.
    • Deckard33
      Deckard33
      Bronze
      I think it's a very good idea. I play sngs so makes no difference to me tho.
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      I'm a genious! how to solve SSS problem
      SSS has problems? No-Limit Holdem is a big problem itself. :tongue:
    • mch123
      mch123
      Bronze
      This is funny. I don't know what most sss players reasons are for doing so but for me its not because i'm not a good player or i want to ruin the game lol. I choose to short stack because its more profitable when using bankroll management for smaller bankrolls. It's also easier.

I don't care for enjoyment or the satisfaction of being better than someone else. I'm here to make money. I'll switch to BSS when my bankroll allows me to.

I play 100nl with $400 bankroll, 4-6bb/100 hands, 6-800 hands an hour. $24 - 48 per hour. with $500 bankroll bss at 25nl, 10bb/100, 3-400 hands an hour thats $7.50 - 10 per hour. I know what i'd rather do and i don't even get rakeback.

We all have the right to play however we like at the tables. Just because some people don't like it we have to change?
    • noclaninator
      noclaninator
      Bronze
      Why I play SSS

I can multi-table more, and play higher limits. The combination of the two produces a ridiculous amount of rakeback. Big stack players often play decently postflop but bad preflop. Short stackers exploit this. On top of all that, decisions are easier so I can play longer sessions while still playing my A-game.

Short stacking does not destroy the game because short stacking does not give the short stacker any kind of advantage over other players; only idiots and people who do not learn the game. If you play better preflop than the short stacker then you should have no problem beating them. The fact that you hate them so much is likely attributed to the fact that you lose money to them.

And as I have said, the short stacker "problem" is your fault. You say there are not enough deep stack tables. That's funny, full tilt's software allows an infinite number of each table. All you have to do is sit at the empty one. Come on! You know you want to. Don't jump on waiting lists. Start a new table!!!!!

But as I have said, and you agreed; you would rather whine. Oh well. Hope I answered your question as to why I and other short stackers choose to play it.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      fuck yeah I'm gonna whine. Cause there is not enough deep tables. Wow I said it. Now why don't you tell me why you don't play BSS, cause you think you good player when you get rake. Cause you are a bitch who wanna destroy the game. Or because you are too stupid to play BSS? Just wondering.
      Dude seriously why dont u take a chill pill?
      Who do u think u are that we are gonna ask ur permision to play sss and also explain why we do?
      And most importantly,if u believe u are smart and we are dumb,why dont u just shup the fuck up and take our money?

And also u know its pathetic to start a new year by whinning?
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      so why don't you play CAP, CAP is also allin or fold and you show some respect to the other players who wanna play poker and not flipper. Say you wanna play SSS just because build BR is just stupid. You get 50$ here which is good enough for NL2. Like I said. You can play SSS but you shouldn't get same rakeback as someone playing BSS for obvious reasons. Yes I can start tables but it takes like LONG TIME and I have to play shorthanded. If it was so much genious players playing SSS why don't we see them at HSP or PAD or the high stakes tables? oh yeah there is a reason. No one likes them nor it's intresting to watch!

There is CAP tables already, it's shorstacktables. Go there,.
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      switch to SSS then