PokerStars STARS600 1st deposit bonus question

• Teyiebuns
      Teyiebuns
      Bronze
      PokerStars STARS600 1st deposit bonus question:

Does anyone know, if I deposit $600 to PS for the first deposit bonus of $600 do I have to leave the $600 in till I meet the bonus, or can I cash out before this? I can't understand the terms and conditions don't want to lose my bonus!
  • 16 replies
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Teyiebuns
      PokerStars STARS600 1st deposit bonus question:

Does anyone know, if I deposit $600 to PS for the first deposit bonus of $600 do I have to leave the $600 in till I meet the bonus, or can I cash out before this? I can't understand the terms and conditions don't want to lose my bonus!

Theres no problem cashing out your money after your first deposit.
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      you withdraw you lose the rest of bonus
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      btw: 1st deposit bonus in € is 420, not 400 as stated on PokerStars homepage... just did it :]
    • Teyiebuns
      Teyiebuns
      Bronze
      lol two responses but saying the opposite thing.

I have two 'pending bonuses'. One is for $32 which i've almost matched and the second is $568 which I havn't started but it's 'queued'. I don't need to make any more deposits but I can't figure out if I lose the $570 bonus. I e-mailed PS they said "your pending bonuses will not be affected' but I am unsure if they don't understand :-P
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Teyiebuns,

AFAIK if you withdraw anything, your bonus becomes void.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • DiscoNinja
      DiscoNinja
      Bronze
      I'm not sure about that... It says that if you withdraw you will be ineligible for any additional deposit bonus, but your existing pending bonus will be unaffected. I got interested for the subject and searched a little, so i found a post on some other forum where everything is explained. A guy deposited $40, and then, after few weeks deposited another $400. 48 hours after that he withdrew those $400 and he still had pending bonus of $400 unaffected. Though, he lost an opportunity to deposit another $160 and maximise the bonus.
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      if you deposited 600$, you get 600$ bonus to clear, and you can withdraw without losing anything

if you deposited 300$, then you withdraw 200$, you still have 300$ bonus to clear, but you can not get more first deposit bonus

that's all
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chuongdk
      if you deposited 600$, you get 600$ bonus to clear, and you can withdraw without losing anything

if you deposited 300$, then you withdraw 200$, you still have 300$ bonus to clear, but you can not get more first deposit bonus

that's all
      It is exactly this way .. If you deposited 600$ you can safely withdraw them without any effect of your bonus ..

If you only deposited 300$ you get 300$ bonus , but you can still make one or more deposits so you get total of 600$ bonus, but once you withdraw your money you cannot get additional bonus, so you only have the 300$ bonus and wont get the other 300$
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Thanks for clearing this up for me guys. much appreciated :)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • FANTOM7347
      FANTOM7347
      Bronze
      Can somebody tell me - if deposit will apear immediately after I made it? I tried to deposit using ukash, but nothing happened...
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      I am currently doing my first deposit bonus and I am half way there. I withdrew my $600 and the bonus is fine. Here is what a support staff said to me:

" Hello Jordan, Thank you for your response. At this time I can confirm that you have made a deposit of $600 for your first time deposit bonus. You have already earned close to half of this bonus. Feel free to do any cashout as it will not affect the release of the remaining bonus. You may check the status of your bonus at any time from the cashier window in the lobby. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you. Regards, Sebastian P PokerStars Support Team "

However this is only because I deposited the full amount. If for example, you deposited $300 for the first deposit bonus and cashed out, you will still get $300 bonus money but you cannot make another $300 deposit to get the remainder $300 bonus. So I strongly recommend you deposit the full amount before making any cashouts.

Hope this helps.
    • taifoon
      taifoon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Teyiebuns
      lol two responses but saying the opposite thing.

I have two 'pending bonuses'. One is for $32 which i've almost matched and the second is $568 which I havn't started but it's 'queued'. I don't need to make any more deposits but I can't figure out if I lose the $570 bonus. I e-mailed PS they said "your pending bonuses will not be affected' but I am unsure if they don't understand :-P
      Teyiebuns, you can cash out. I had same problem before new year :D . I deposited 50$ - cleared, deposited 150$ -- cleared, deposited 400$, and till december 20th i cleared ~300$. But i wanned some $$$ for new year, wrote to pokerstars suport, they said "cash out man!" :) . So i cashed out my 600$ before new year and i finished first deposit just after new year.

Goodluck
    • DYRD
      DYRD
      Bronze
      The best option any player making his/her first deposit has is making 3 deposit chunks of 200 USD each within 3 months. As a result, this player will have nine months to complete them: when this player will be making the second deposit he/she will have already been playing for a month clearing the first chunk. And when you make the last qualifying deposit just wait 3 days and you can withdraw anything above ur current necessry bankroll what = profit
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      does that mean you can deposit and get the bonus and leave it for 2 days then take the 600 out and still have the bonus??
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Yeah, though what's the point of activating the bonus if you don't have money there to clear it.
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      the starting capital from pokerstrategy

i still have the bonus available