This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$25 Freeroll, only 2 entrants!!!!!!!

• relevancey
      relevancey
      Bronze
      Download: XXX [Edited by EagleStar88]
      Tournament Name: PFP 25
      Tournament Start Time (EST.): Thursdays 21:30
      Tournament Registration Options: Buy-in: $0
      Tournament Minimum Prize Pool: $25
      Password: ffg76t
  • 2 replies
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      Never heard of XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] before.Firefox says the connection is untrusted.Is this a bogus site or something!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi relevancey,

Whilst we appreciate the context in which you posted this (looking to help out fellow members), this is not a major poker platform (just 250 players online when I checked) and as such, it's reliability and financial strength is unknown.

Although it doesn't appear to rely on affiliate marketing and so doesn't strictly speaking breach our forum rules, I think that it is wise to not risk members bankrolls until they are a proven platform.

Board Rules - Rule 3: No advertising

• No advertising of affiliate offers/poker sites, who finance themselves through affiliate marketing
      The protection (both data & financial) of members is of paramount importance for PokerStrategy and it's own partner platforms are carefully chosen after a number of checks on financial security, player volumes, user friendliness etc are assessed.

I hope you appreciate my reasons for closing this thread and please do not let it put you off of actively posting in the forum in future. Like I said, we appreciate you looking to help other members out.

Best regards,

Bart