The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

SB: $8.40
      BB: $24.85
      UTG: $34.52
      MP: $17.79
      CO: $35.75
      Hero (BTN): $40.74

Pre Flop: ($0.40) Hero is BTN with K :spade: Q :spade:
      1 fold, MP calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.15, 1 fold, BB calls $0.90, MP calls $0.90

Flop: ($3.60) 5 :club: K :heart: 2 :heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP bets $0.25, Hero raises to $3, BB calls $3, MP calls $2.75

Turn: ($12.60) 8 :spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP bets $0.25, Hero raises to $10, BB calls $10, MP folds

River: ($32.85) A :diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

15/8 228hands MinbettingFish 93/4

Stasndard, Q what should I do against a ch/raise ? ship it or calor fold?
      On turn I would surely call ch/r (potodds) and bet is fine right? Protceting against draws ad getting value form fish and draws
      River, I am not getting paid by worse I think, its either FD that will fold or better hand, set or AK
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      If 15/8 is passive then you're behind alot of his range from a c/r, so I would fold flop. Turn is fine against c/r you are committed. River I would still valubet, he has Kx often in his range here, also medium PPs.
    • cactusbob
      cactusbob
      Bronze
      Fold to a c/r, a 15/9 isn't bluffing you often. I wouldn't expect it though, because only sets are in his c/r range.

I seriously doubt he's c/r his flush draws. Without reads I give him credit 100% of the time, and make my money value betting him when he's in passive mode, and from that fish there. This is only for flop. Turn you're commited, obviously.

Checking river is fine, although I wouldn't blame you if you go for some thin value here from KT,KJ and maybe TT,JJ.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cactusbob
      Fold to a c/r, a 15/9 isn't bluffing you often. I wouldn't expect it though, because only sets are in his c/r range.

I seriously doubt he's c/r his flush draws. Without reads I give him credit 100% of the time, and make my money value betting him when he's in passive mode, and from that fish there. This is only for flop. Turn you're commited, obviously.

Checking river is fine, although I wouldn't blame you if you go for some thin value here from KT,KJ and maybe TT,JJ.
      +1
      I think your ahead most of the times river, just worse hands he might call your river is shove is KJ/KT and I think it is too thin, also since ace hit then I think he can even get away for these hands