$2.00
      MP2:
      $2.04
      MP3:
      $2.19
      CO:
      $3.96

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, BB raises to $0.26, Hero raises to $0.81, BB calls $0.54.

Flop: ($1.6) 7, 4, T (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.24, BB calls $1.24.

Turn: ($4.08) 4 (2 players)

River: ($4.08) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.08.
  • 4 replies
    • gummybeared
      gummybeared
      Bronze
      seems standard to me

nh
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      I posted this because of my 4-bet idk whether it is slightly too aggresive or not?
    • gummybeared
      gummybeared
      Bronze
      4bet or fold. calling is weak 100bb deep.

i like to 4bet.but it can depend on villains and your table image. you can make it smaller. like 0.7 so you still have a psb to shove.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by gummybeared
      4bet or fold. calling is weak 100bb deep.

i like to 4bet.but it can depend on villains and your table image. you can make it smaller. like 0.7 so you still have a psb to shove.
      This. Heads-up assuming two aggressive players, 4bet/calling TT is standard. However it's actually a blind battle between full ring players, and most full ring regs aren't really adjusting to that situation. So be careful with your "table image", especially at nl2 full ring, since that assumes your opponent is actually paying attention, and most regs aren't really. If you stole the blinds 15 times in a row and suddenly you get 3bet, assuming he's "playing back" will result in you shoving into AK/QQ+ more often than not. So if you're faced with that sort of decision, making a seemingly weak fold is usually best. If you opponent seems very active and you get 3bet the first time you try to steal, chances are you're in a much better spot to be felting TT.

As for the sizing, it mostly depends what you're trying to accomplish. Some villains you can induce a jam with a wider range by 4betting small, while others will simply call a small 4-bet in position often and make your life hell with hands like AK/TT-JJ when you miss or there are overcards on board.

Hope it helps.