[NL20-NL50] NL25 FR KK ISO vs EP Fish.

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Please note reads on villain before looking at hand. (please ask for translation if you can't understand any of them)

Full Tilt Poker $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 449909
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BB: $27.67
      Hero (UTG): $39.14
      UTG+1: $5.35
      UTG+2: $9.99
      MP1: $10.06
      MP2: $7.54
      CO: $4.08
      BTN: $13.30
      SB: $26.34

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with K :heart: K :diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.85, 1 fold, UTG+2 calls $0.85, 5 folds, BB calls $0.60

Flop: ($2.65) 8 :heart: 4 :diamond: 6 :diamond: (3 players)
      BB bets $2.65, Hero calls $2.65, UTG+2 folds

Turn: ($7.95) 6 :spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $7.95, Hero calls $7.95

River: ($23.85) A :club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $16.22, BB calls $16.22

Villain;

Reads;

29/12/2009 NL25 FR
      l/c Q7s ep vs EP ISO, C/C flop, C/C turn, Shove 2xpotsize effective river with flopped trips. QQ45J rbow. NL25
      OR MP1, miss cbet Q high flop, bet potsize turn + on A high river. NL25
      l/c QJo CO vs BU, C/C to cbet OC's bet Q turn potsize for value. CB river when K OC came. NL25
      cc 33 BB vs EP OR, Check flopped set, bet potsize turn, give up 4th spade river. Q high turn. NL25
      bets potsize often for value with TP.
      Plays Draws, Sets and Two-pairs Passively.
      will C/C TP from previous streets when Overcard comes????

So my question is, with the info I have on the villain what is the best way to get money from this him. Is my way the best? I didn't want to scare him away on flop with a raise, I think I will get at least 1 extra street of value minimum and am not scared of anything that could come on turn.
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      when fishes take potsize bet line they either have it or they ware bluffing.
      I think raising flop and getting all-in is ok, since board is drawy and he can get all-in a wider range than two pair+
      but calldown is also ok, maybe you can shove turn, before board gets more ugly.
      I would check back river. He won´t call there 79 or smt like that and it is possible that he hold A high flushdraw and now takes c/c line
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I think raising flop and getting all-in is ok, since board is drawy and he can get all-in a wider range than two pair+
      I would check back river. He won´t call there 79 or smt like that and it is possible that he hold A high flushdraw and now takes c/c line

Let me clarify, So you're saying my reads are wrong or what? I'm 100% confident he has 8x here, not a set, two-pair or unpaired draw. I'm just unsure whether to call flop and let him barrel or just raise him and hope he gets it all in with his pair.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk

Let me clarify, So you're saying my reads are wrong or what? I'm 100% confident he has 8x here, not a set, two-pair or unpaired draw. I'm just unsure whether to call flop and let him barrel or just raise him and hope he gets it all in with his pair.
      No, I´m not saying that your reads are wrong.
      Against 8x better is raise flop, bet turn and shove river, since board could run very ugly for his 8x hand
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk

No, I´m not saying that your reads are wrong.
      Against 8x better is raise flop, bet turn and shove river, since board could run very ugly for his 8x hand
      Ok, thanks again.