Either Im a maniac or im a genius

• Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      I lost a hand with 10 10 in SB vs KK in BB which put me on tilt.

When i go on tilt I start calling raises with suited connectors , suited cards etc etc just playing bad and hoping to get lucky on flop or outplay the player. For some crazy reason I start winning more than I did when I was folding every single hand because someone raised before me .

I just need to learn how to be on tilt all the time but in a controlled manner I guess.

You be the judge

Play hand

Play hand

Play hand
  • 297 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Yup. Seems like you are genius.
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      I like maniacs. Sorry, geniuses. From SSS point of view they are best opponents. They just keep me in profits by building juicy pots. After all: texas holdem is a game of biggest balls and luck. :D
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      ofc ur a genius!! :f_grin: :f_grin:
    • Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      Originally posted by slowshow
      I like maniacs. Sorry, geniuses. From SSS point of view they are best opponents. They just keep me in profits by building juicy pots. After all: texas holdem is a game of biggest balls and luck. :D
      There is one problem with your TAG style , you will get red flag you after tracker rates you as a TAG. Once you are flagged players can almost tell you what cards in what position you are raising with lmao.

I mean if you raised in early position I know you have one of 11 possible hands.

Now if I call with Qd Jd and flop top pair .

I know i can only beat AKs AKo AJs JJ TT 99 so when you c-bet I know if I raise you , you should fold these hands unless you are a fish .

Funny enough if a Q flops and I dont have Qd Jd I would re raise you because I know that 50% of the time you will have the hands I mentioned.

K thanks ,
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      yeah, you're genius, hope to see you at my table
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Grailer
      There is one problem with your TAG style , you will get red flag you after tracker rates you as a TAG. Once you are flagged players can almost tell you what cards in what position you are raising with lmao.

I mean if you raised in early position I know you have one of 11 possible hands.

Now if I call with Qd Jd and flop top pair .

I know i can only beat AKs AKo AJs JJ TT 99 so when you c-bet I know if I raise you , you should fold these hands unless you are a fish .

Funny enough if a Q flops and I dont have Qd Jd I would re raise you because I know that 50% of the time you will have the hands I mentioned.

K thanks ,
      The problem with Your idea is that SSSer would be after Your flop c-bet genius re-rise already comitted and since my HUD rates You as a GENIUS :D , ill shove my ~14bb most of time in, since im ahead most of time with my range against Your GENIUS range. I evaluate ranges, and Your type of play can maybe scare robo people without HUD or any type of understanding what is actually happening.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze

I lost a hand with 10 10 in SB vs KK in BB which put me on tilt.
      Dam...20% Equity...Unlucky!

I just need to learn how to be on tilt all the time but in a controlled manner I guess.
      I think you are a genius. You've hit the nail on the head there ;) :tongue: =)
    • cactusbob
      cactusbob
      Bronze
      I'm not going to add anything that's not obvious... :P
    • Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      The problem with Your idea is that SSSer would be after Your flop c-bet genius re-rise already comitted and since my HUD rates You as a GENIUS :D , ill shove my ~14bb most of time in, since im ahead most of time with my range against Your GENIUS range. I evaluate ranges, and Your type of play can maybe scare robo people without HUD or any type of understanding what is actually happening.
      Ah sorry I misread that you play SSS , obviously against SSS you are almost pot commited as soon as you are in the hand with no fold equity.

Notice I never move on SSS unless I have the goods :)

BTW In NL$5 SSS is 50bb so playing SSS isnt as good as NL$10 for example where I have less rope to play with .
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Sick man, you offer coaching?
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Damn, you really are a genius. I'll pay you $100 per hour for a coaching. Please? Just for me?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      hand #1 needs to recieve some kind of reward
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze

only a genius could say this

edit: please post this as a brag on 2+2 , they love geniouses
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      i can't believe you're still a basic member - i see diamond status in your immediate future

genius, utter genius.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      This has to be a troll. Or a retard.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishkagg
      What are you talking about....He's a genius obvs!
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishkagg
      Have some respect, we're standing in line for his coaching here.
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      This is my favourite thing... ever
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh

only a genius could say this

edit: please post this as a brag on 2+2 , they love geniouses
      +1 and psot the link here afterwards , u will get more coaching offers out there ....