This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Either Im a maniac or im a genius

• Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      I lost a hand with 10 10 in SB vs KK in BB which put me on tilt.

When i go on tilt I start calling raises with suited connectors , suited cards etc etc just playing bad and hoping to get lucky on flop or outplay the player. For some crazy reason I start winning more than I did when I was folding every single hand because someone raised before me .

I just need to learn how to be on tilt all the time but in a controlled manner I guess.

You be the judge

Play hand

Play hand

Play hand
  • 297 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Yup. Seems like you are genius.
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      I like maniacs. Sorry, geniuses. From SSS point of view they are best opponents. They just keep me in profits by building juicy pots. After all: texas holdem is a game of biggest balls and luck. :D
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Gold
      ofc ur a genius!! :f_grin: :f_grin:
    • Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      Originally posted by slowshow
      I like maniacs. Sorry, geniuses. From SSS point of view they are best opponents. They just keep me in profits by building juicy pots. After all: texas holdem is a game of biggest balls and luck. :D
      There is one problem with your TAG style , you will get red flag you after tracker rates you as a TAG. Once you are flagged players can almost tell you what cards in what position you are raising with lmao.

I mean if you raised in early position I know you have one of 11 possible hands.

Now if I call with Qd Jd and flop top pair .

I know i can only beat AKs AKo AJs JJ TT 99 so when you c-bet I know if I raise you , you should fold these hands unless you are a fish .

Funny enough if a Q flops and I dont have Qd Jd I would re raise you because I know that 50% of the time you will have the hands I mentioned.

K thanks ,
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      yeah, you're genius, hope to see you at my table
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Grailer
      There is one problem with your TAG style , you will get red flag you after tracker rates you as a TAG. Once you are flagged players can almost tell you what cards in what position you are raising with lmao.

I mean if you raised in early position I know you have one of 11 possible hands.

Now if I call with Qd Jd and flop top pair .

I know i can only beat AKs AKo AJs JJ TT 99 so when you c-bet I know if I raise you , you should fold these hands unless you are a fish .

Funny enough if a Q flops and I dont have Qd Jd I would re raise you because I know that 50% of the time you will have the hands I mentioned.

K thanks ,
      The problem with Your idea is that SSSer would be after Your flop c-bet genius re-rise already comitted and since my HUD rates You as a GENIUS :D , ill shove my ~14bb most of time in, since im ahead most of time with my range against Your GENIUS range. I evaluate ranges, and Your type of play can maybe scare robo people without HUD or any type of understanding what is actually happening.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze

I lost a hand with 10 10 in SB vs KK in BB which put me on tilt.
      Dam...20% Equity...Unlucky!

I just need to learn how to be on tilt all the time but in a controlled manner I guess.
      I think you are a genius. You've hit the nail on the head there ;) :tongue: =)
    • cactusbob
      cactusbob
      Bronze
      I'm not going to add anything that's not obvious... :P
    • Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      The problem with Your idea is that SSSer would be after Your flop c-bet genius re-rise already comitted and since my HUD rates You as a GENIUS :D , ill shove my ~14bb most of time in, since im ahead most of time with my range against Your GENIUS range. I evaluate ranges, and Your type of play can maybe scare robo people without HUD or any type of understanding what is actually happening.
      Ah sorry I misread that you play SSS , obviously against SSS you are almost pot commited as soon as you are in the hand with no fold equity.

Notice I never move on SSS unless I have the goods :)

BTW In NL$5 SSS is 50bb so playing SSS isnt as good as NL$10 for example where I have less rope to play with .
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Bronze
      Sick man, you offer coaching?
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Damn, you really are a genius. I'll pay you $100 per hour for a coaching. Please? Just for me?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      hand #1 needs to recieve some kind of reward
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze

only a genius could say this

edit: please post this as a brag on 2+2 , they love geniouses
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      i can't believe you're still a basic member - i see diamond status in your immediate future

genius, utter genius.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      This has to be a troll. Or a retard.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishkagg
      What are you talking about....He's a genius obvs!
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishkagg
      Have some respect, we're standing in line for his coaching here.
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      This is my favourite thing... ever
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh

only a genius could say this

edit: please post this as a brag on 2+2 , they love geniouses
      +1 and psot the link here afterwards , u will get more coaching offers out there ....