Not able to run Elephant

• STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Having a huge problem with Elephant. When I try to open it to run, it won't open at all...nothing. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the entire software, but its still not opening up. Double click the icon...wait a minute...wait two...nothing.

Am I doing something wrong?
  • 7 replies
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      so can anyone help out ? its been a week since I posted this and have not seen any kind of response. still on Christmas time??
    • VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      I'm kinda having the same problem. And yes, people are at their parents houses grinding food with their teeth :D
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      This is very frustrating. I've tried the uninstall/reinstall again, and still not having any success. I get the shortcut icon appearing, but when I double click, I get an hour glass for a few seconds...then absolutely nothing happens.
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Hi STR82ACE,

Your OS?
      If running Vista/Win7, try to run it as administrator.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kennyxx
      Hi STR82ACE,

Your OS?
      If running Vista/Win7, try to run it as administrator.
      Vista/Win7 make things difficult.

Unistall Elephant and POSTGRL. Then remove all traces of these programs from all files and folders and registries..........then try download again.

GL
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      No Vista, no Win7...still running Windows XP

It WAS working, since I first downloaded it, and was working fine up until recently. I stopped playing for abit, then got back into it last month and haven't been able to use Elephant since. Now that I think of it, my HUD was acting funny too just prior...couldn't get it to come up on FTP, but Titan and Party weren't an issue.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled a couple of times now, and still can't get it to open. I get the shortcut icon, but nothing happens.
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      BUMP...still having issues

Can anyone assist? Or do I downlowad PT3 instead?