This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Not able to run Elephant

• STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Having a huge problem with Elephant. When I try to open it to run, it won't open at all...nothing. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the entire software, but its still not opening up. Double click the icon...wait a minute...wait two...nothing.

Am I doing something wrong?
  • 7 replies
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      so can anyone help out ? its been a week since I posted this and have not seen any kind of response. still on Christmas time??
    • VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      I'm kinda having the same problem. And yes, people are at their parents houses grinding food with their teeth :D
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      This is very frustrating. I've tried the uninstall/reinstall again, and still not having any success. I get the shortcut icon appearing, but when I double click, I get an hour glass for a few seconds...then absolutely nothing happens.
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Hi STR82ACE,

Your OS?
      If running Vista/Win7, try to run it as administrator.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kennyxx
      Hi STR82ACE,

Your OS?
      If running Vista/Win7, try to run it as administrator.
      Vista/Win7 make things difficult.

Unistall Elephant and POSTGRL. Then remove all traces of these programs from all files and folders and registries..........then try download again.

GL
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      No Vista, no Win7...still running Windows XP

It WAS working, since I first downloaded it, and was working fine up until recently. I stopped playing for abit, then got back into it last month and haven't been able to use Elephant since. Now that I think of it, my HUD was acting funny too just prior...couldn't get it to come up on FTP, but Titan and Party weren't an issue.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled a couple of times now, and still can't get it to open. I get the shortcut icon, but nothing happens.
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      BUMP...still having issues

Can anyone assist? Or do I downlowad PT3 instead?